Thread: A collection of actual discoveries?

A collection of actual discoveries?

I would imagine that if a whole bunch of people were able to astrally project, it would be beneficial if they compared notes and certain "knowledges" and "discoveries" were written down in a systematic manner. Such as, astral animals and plants species, historical "truths" (I mean, who built the pyramids and how, right?), other realms that are constant and their characteristics, important people and beings, laws, RTZ stuff like how does planet Mars really look like, is there anything on the Moon, is the Earth hollow, are some myths/conspiracies true/false? etc etc.

If all this information gets placed together, it would be a wonderful library!

So my question is this - Does such a library exist? And if not, why not do it here!

Cheers.

Blog Entries

Re: A collection of actual discoveries?

Since the astral plane is just the collective unconscious, I doubt it would be much use. Just like channeling- you never know who's talking.
    Don't get me wrong, I write down everything I get (or I used to) and about one in four things is stuff that is happening, but the rest is something someone dreamed up, or is dreaming up at the time. That's why I don't believe in prophecy. Too hard to tell 'facts' from 'mind noise'.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I agree with CFT. If you want to take the matter as seriously as "I alone will discover the ultimate reality" then your evaluations and analyses will be as good as you. But for a half-hearted collection of data, it's not what the scientists would term, "scientific." There might be a lesson in this though, that if you really do want your astral journeys to be Divine (per lazy others).. well, do you?

While I understand where CTF and Olyris are coming from, I would like to mention that I have discovered and experienced things whilst out of body, in other locations in the world and even in other times, which were later verified as being 100% correct, so there is definite scope for discovery of things via OBE.

I believe there have also been experiments with OBE which proved this capability (real time zone experiments). I have done one such experiment informally with my friend, who was totally shocked.

Best Wishes

Jexx

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    I agree with CFT. If you want to take the matter as seriously as "I alone will discover the ultimate reality" then your evaluations and analyses will be as good as you. But for a half-hearted collection of data, it's not what the scientists would term, "scientific." There might be a lesson in this though, that if you really do want your astral journeys to be Divine (per lazy others).. well, do you?
    Okay, but what about a specific subject, like the past for example. Let's say a bunch of APers travel back in time to research who built the pyramids and how. Surely the research gathered would be somewhat unified or concrete, seeing that it is the past? I understand that there are many possible futures, but there should only be one past that we can look at.

Another topic we can build on are relations with positive higher beings. Maybe there is a way the Human Force and the Positive Higher Beings can liaise and collaborate to design a modern path where humans can connect with Spiritual Teachers and Heavenly Beings in a personal, direct way. To revitalise the spiritual connection that we lost. To find the answers for ourselves, which has become increasingly difficult in this modern misinformation age.

People shouldn't need to rely on the dogma of religion or science, faith, propaganda or illicit drugs to perceive a Connection with the Divine, or to have a real Spiritual experience.
    In its current state, Humanity is frightfully downtrodden and disconnected.

Being able to Astrally Project is the equivalent (imho) to being connected to the net, the matrix of the universe. It is possibly our best bet in order to direct humanity's evolution to a more positive and empowered path, and less dystopian path.

I know I'm tired and probably rambling. As you can see, I have high hopes for Astral Projection as a tool for getting us somewhere. And seeing as I can't AP yet, this is probably hilarious.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jexx View Post
    While I understand where CTF and Olyris are coming from, I would like to mention that I have discovered and experienced things whilst out of body, in other locations in the world and even in other times, which were later verified as being 100% correct, so there is definite scope for discovery of things via OBE.

I believe there have also been experiments with OBE which proved this capability (real time zone experiments). I have done one such experiment informally with my friend, who was totally shocked.

Best Wishes

Jexx
    Correct. That's why the theosophists and many other authors, including Robert, divide the subtle planes in etheric, rtz, astral, mental, causal, on and on. You usually obtain verifiable information in the etheric and rtz (often with fluctuations). But a lot of times people are in the astral plane thinking they're in the physical plane (etheric) and mistake what they see with what exists in their timeline, and this brings problems, such as false prophecy, which is so rampant these days.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.