When I was four years old, I hopped on a bus with my mother one night. It was dark and that was when I noticed all the dots around me. I said to my mother "Look! All the pretty pink dots!" She ignored me of course.

They never went away. The visual snow is with me 24/7. No one has ever given me a satisfactory explanation.

Eventually I realised these dots aren't always pink. In fact, they are colourless, but I, somehow, can "wash" the background with colour simply by thinking about it. The only colours I can do are green, pink/red, purple, sometimes blue. The colours come in a wave, like watercolours, and the dots are simply soaked in them. If I think of a colour and I am focused, I can physically see it clearly. Not "in my mind".

Sometimes at night when I am super relaxed, I see waves of green, then purple, green, then purple. Is this my aura?

As for the dots (visual snow), they are there whether my eyes are open or closed. I can't really do anything with them except group them together and make random "molecules"! Otherwise they are pretty uniform, evenly spread out. Not necessarily abundant around a person's aura or anything. I don't see auras yet. I always assumed I was seeing the "veil" between worlds.

Can anyone explain what it is I'm seeing? Anyway I can use or enhance this?

Cheers.