Thread: Connecting and speeding Tactile senses

Connecting and speeding Tactile senses

Hello,

Who here has a difficult timer case when I try to speed it up connecting to body and tactile senses then speeding it up. I donít know if it is because of where I am practicing or people around me like a connection I have with them that undermines my practices but whenever I try to do the focus concentration on the body for example hands arms somehow at the point of intending to do it I feel my tailbone lock up and it keeps me from doing it properly. Like o can still sense it the energy tingling sensations energy etc but it keeps me from going deep into it and like I feel like Iím forcing it but I maybe I could be damaging my brain tactile senses because of it and as I try harder I feel like my tailbone tightens more. Has anyone ever experienced this. This is also the case when I try to speed it up .
    ďLife Is ShortĒ

ĒYou Only Live OnceĒ

Blog Entries

Re: Connecting and speeding Tactile senses

It is common to feel less when doing fast bounces. That's why most exercises tell you to 'prestimulate' legs and arms first, so you get some feedback. When you start speeding up, you can't get good enough feedback, but things are moving. Don't worry, it's normal.
    And no, you aren't damaging anything. Tactile senses are mediated by nerves, but if you don't concentrate on the area long enough you don't get enough sensation to notice.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I donít know but like I noticed that as soon as I put the intention and set forth doing energy work like I feel my tailbone lock up like something with the tailbone I always feel it lock up and I feel attachments there from people. I donít know if itís because Iím a Mexican living in this country/construct/renderment which was built and made for white people and I donít have it on lock to be able to be privy enough to be able to do these practices without other people undermining it and doing it dirty by being around them somehow there is a connection and it keeps me from doing these practices because I really feel like Iím not able to do it properly because of this like I do feel slight tingling sensations and vibrations from it does not sink in deeply into my flesh and bone marrow like it should like my brain canít because it feels like it is being locked up and when I try to force it feels like Iím damaging my brain like forcing my brain to do so something rather than gradually let it sink in and to allow to feels the sensations and energy moving itís like I need to live or be in a certain place only where people and karma and what not to allow me to do this practice when I should be able to practice anywhere.
    ďLife Is ShortĒ

ĒYou Only Live OnceĒ

Blog Entries

Try shielding when you do your energy work, but I think what you have is psychological, from a feeling of not belonging. As a Puerto Rican woman who lives in the very whitest parts of Florida, I understand that feeling.
    If you feel 'contaminated' by how you think others perceive you, try shielding before you do your energy work.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.