Quote Originally Posted by HiddenDaoist87 View Post
@Antares Like being able to see past present future/vision screen etc like how does it feel or look. Do you get like glad of images can you call it on will how does it work
Many people will describe different ways of receiving images.
I’ve listed a few that I’ve had over the years that were all experienced whilst awake and aware of where I was at the time , eyes closed and looking into the brow.
None of these have been brought on by thinking of them.

1) Flickering then full colours , bright, portrait of a man ,

2) A scene that remained black and white which was like watching an old movie with movement.

3)Pure sparkling silver colour scene viewed from right to left. As I watched this still scene it was as if my head was moving from inside me so I was taking in what I was viewing piece by piece , but in reality my physical head remained still.

4) Holographic as if looking down an invisible tunnel and the person appears still, with colours .

The above were all experienced over a matter of a few seconds but long enough to be working out what I’m seeing whilst its still there.

Then there are the visions that happen so quickly just flashing up in a second.

5)White Cloud like hazy filling the viewing screen then an image appears made of the same cloud .

6)full colour still.

7) Sparkling dotted silver scene

So you see clairvoyance can come in a variety of ways and there may be some ways that I havenÂ’t experienced yet.
The best ones were when I had been very dedicated to Roberts New Energy Ways and had been raising energy consistently.