Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who here has developed their psychic senses

Who here has developed their psychic senses

Or like if you have some level of psychic ability? What is it like? Do you like think of something than an image appears? How does it feel? Any experience or phenomena
    “Life Is Short”

”You Only Live Once”

Re: Who here has developed their psychic senses

What do you precisely mean by psychic development or ability?

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

2011 I developed some kind of targeting sense using THE third eye as a kind of magnet locating persons and objects with high accuracy. It feels like wheels moving, pressure and light in the third eye when locating someone or something. During 2019 when this area was under attack by ARVs my consciousness went through the roof and I was able to visualize large objects and many entities that became visible for others. I communicate with Angels an Spirits. I also see, smell and feel the energy of Spirits.

I am very sensitive to emf and able to feel all kinds of radiation.

I have also been able to disable ARVs by consciousness as they were threatening My life.

I have also teleported at least once.
    Last edited by alphadracooverlord; 11th April 2021 at 07:56 AM.
    El Shaddai Elokim Tetragrammaton

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

@Antares Like being able to see past present future/vision screen etc like how does it feel or look. Do you get like glad of images can you call it on will how does it work
    Last edited by HiddenDaoist87; 13th April 2021 at 06:48 PM.
    “Life Is Short”

”You Only Live Once”

@alphadracooverlord

amazing you seem to have some level of psychic ability. Did you develop it through Robert Bruce’s methods? Also if I may ask why do you have your name as alphadracooverlord? I heard of dracos that they are the controllers of third world.

by the way what are ARVs’?
    “Life Is Short”

”You Only Live Once”

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenDaoist87 View Post
    @Antares Like being able to see past present future/vision screen etc like how does it feel or look. Do you get like glad of images can you call it on will how does it work
    Many people will describe different ways of receiving images.
    I’ve listed a few that I’ve had over the years that were all experienced whilst awake and aware of where I was at the time , eyes closed and looking into the brow.
    None of these have been brought on by thinking of them.

1) Flickering then full colours , bright, portrait of a man ,

2) A scene that remained black and white which was like watching an old movie with movement.

3)Pure sparkling silver colour scene viewed from right to left. As I watched this still scene it was as if my head was moving from inside me so I was taking in what I was viewing piece by piece , but in reality my physical head remained still.

4) Holographic as if looking down an invisible tunnel and the person appears still, with colours .

The above were all experienced over a matter of a few seconds but long enough to be working out what I’m seeing whilst its still there.

Then there are the visions that happen so quickly just flashing up in a second.

5)White Cloud like hazy filling the viewing screen then an image appears made of the same cloud .

6)full colour still.

7) Sparkling dotted silver scene

So you see clairvoyance can come in a variety of ways and there may be some ways that I havenÂ’t experienced yet.
    The best ones were when I had been very dedicated to Roberts New Energy Ways and had been raising energy consistently.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

I got a spontaneous kundalini awakening which has been rampantly violent. In My experience reptilians pose No threat to mankind in general, only to those WHO are blocking higher consciousness. I have Good relationship with Them. Much of the information on extraterrestrials is bogus. ARV stands for alien reproduction vehicle. They are used by secret groups in mostly the United states and possibly Antarctica.
    El Shaddai Elokim Tetragrammaton

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenDaoist87 View Post
    Yes, alike. Susan explained it perfectly, so I don't want to repeat anything.

What you are interested in is developing those yourself. There are many ways to do this, I for example used Robert A. Monroe's audio programs for this purpose, despite the fact that they were designed for obe sort of experiences. There are also many imaginary type of exercises you can do yourself. Try for example getting to a void (or something), I am sure the description of such exercises should be somewhere in the internet, and certainly in good books on developing your psychic senses. You need to start from somewhere first.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Blog Entries

When I used to meditate for an hour daily, I used to have some clairvoyance and some clairaudience, but it's been a while since I've been able to.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by alphadracooverlord View Post
    2011 I developed some kind of targeting sense using THE third eye as a kind of magnet locating persons and objects with high accuracy. It feels like wheels moving, pressure and light in the third eye when locating someone or something. During 2019 when this area was under attack by ARVs my consciousness went through the roof and I was able to visualize large objects and many entities that became visible for others. I communicate with Angels an Spirits. I also see, smell and feel the energy of Spirits.

I am very sensitive to emf and able to feel all kinds of radiation.

I have also been able to disable ARVs by consciousness as they were threatening My life.

I have also teleported at least once.
    You are psychic to the unknown and no amount of psychic pressure is going to change that one. An obsession with alien's leads through psychosis. Spirits and angels are love articles, your own self "personally." Any sort of telekinesis is not perfect and needs forgiveness, for the very reason that miraculous > telekinesis, the former is +ve.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast