Thread: does grounding help with protection??

does grounding help with protection??

Yes or no
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Blog Entries

Re: does grounding help with protection??

I think so.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

When you ground your metaphoric feet are on the ground- you feel supported, taken care of. This security goes a long way towards protecting you, since you are the creator of your world.

cannn you please give me more information??

Thanks

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Blog Entries

I'm not sure what you're looking for.

more info needed on protections properties of grounding

Your lightbody raises energies that are cosmic, and grounding releases the energies that are not your unique self. In that uniqueness is protected, yes, grounding helps.

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    more info needed on protections properties of grounding
    To the original question: yes, somewhat in the case of energy based attacks.

Grounding opens an energetic channel from a chakra (usually root) to a ground (most commonly Earth). Energy, especially energy from your aura, flows continuously to that ground. In normal circumstances this creates a slight and continuous drain on your energy. On the plus side, it tends to siphon off turbulent energy faster. Also when you have excess energy in your aura it drains off quickly.

As far as protection goes there are several effects.
    -if energy is being directed at you from a distance, a lot of it gets blocked at your aura and sent to ground. Note this is the case whether you are 'attacked' are sent healing energy.
    -All energy in your system is slowly drained, that which is not renewed eventually gets bleeded off. So if you go somewhere and pick up some stray energy, it will slowly drain off. Note that this is not a quick or efficient process.
    -To some degree a grounding connection stabilizes your energy much like an anchor stabilizes a boat. As such, it minimally restricts your ability to move your energy.

You can learn to 'send' energy to ground which can send vastly much more energy much faster than just being passively connected to ground. The downside in terms of protection is that the energy tends to go through your body. IF that energy is incompatible with your system, it can cause more damage than having it sitting in your aura for a time.

You may notice that most of the effect is facilitated by interaction with your aura. There are several energy shielding techniques which either put energy in your aura or change the composition of it. These are way more effective for protection than grounding.

[advanced] Centering is superior to grounding in all ways. It does however take a while to learn whereas grounding can be learned in a few minutes.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Quote Originally Posted by wstein View Post
    To the original question: yes, somewhat in the case of energy based attacks.

Grounding opens an energetic channel from a chakra (usually root) to a ground (most commonly Earth). Energy, especially energy from your aura, flows continuously to that ground. In normal circumstances this creates a slight and continuous drain on your energy. On the plus side, it tends to siphon off turbulent energy faster. Also when you have excess energy in your aura it drains off quickly.

As far as protection goes there are several effects.
    -if energy is being directed at you from a distance, a lot of it gets blocked at your aura and sent to ground. Note this is the case whether you are 'attacked' are sent healing energy.
    -All energy in your system is slowly drained, that which is not renewed eventually gets bleeded off. So if you go somewhere and pick up some stray energy, it will slowly drain off. Note that this is not a quick or efficient process.
    -To some degree a grounding connection stabilizes your energy much like an anchor stabilizes a boat. As such, it minimally restricts your ability to move your energy.

You can learn to 'send' energy to ground which can send vastly much more energy much faster than just being passively connected to ground. The downside in terms of protection is that the energy tends to go through your body. IF that energy is incompatible with your system, it can cause more damage than having it sitting in your aura for a time.

You may notice that most of the effect is facilitated by interaction with your aura. There are several energy shielding techniques which either put energy in your aura or change the composition of it. These are way more effective for protection than grounding.

[advanced] Centering is superior to grounding in all ways. It does however take a while to learn whereas grounding can be learned in a few minutes.

thankyou wstein that was really helpful

if energy is being directed at you from a distance, a lot of it gets blocked at your aura and sent to ground. Note this is the case whether you are 'attacked' are sent healing energy.

I really really really like this part of your post^^