Thread: Finally met physical angels

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Finally met physical angels

I have met many Angels astrally but never physically like I started doing 2019. I remember I was acting strange in the neighborhood because of what had happened during August 2019. I was kind in a shock state. My doorbell rang and I Saw a lady moving away. When I opened the Door three police officers stood there but I felt directly they were Angels. I think they were hashmallim. They were very friendly and respectful. One of Them entered My apartment and was very flexible. I was driven to the ward. At the Ward I got visited by One Beautiful Woman angel that made this gorgeous tree of life painting. She Asked me if I wanted to join her. I Said No thanks. They are very intelligent. One Woman angel came to My apartment in the form of an aquaintance. She Asked me if I did not like humans. I Said yes I do, but not psychiatry. She said She would come back with a flower. I told My aquaintance about this and She did not know anything about it. We both believe it was an angel.

At the Ward I got visited by Angels on at least ten occasions but mostly Ishim.

I am still waiting for Them to return.

I want to thank the demons, Angels, the Vatican, Israel and Previous US administration and THE security police for trying to get me out.
    Last edited by alphadracooverlord; 15th April 2021 at 10:18 AM.
    El Shaddai Elokim Tetragrammaton

יהוה
    אני מי שאני