Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Game of throne

Cool The Game of throne

The winter is coming, and the signs are clear. Imagine a global game on some planet, called "kingdom". Once there were a number of thrones there taken by some cunning people, less or more pretending that they are not totalitary oriented. Sometimes even making an illusion of democracy.

As the technology advanced, it became clear that there is only one throne, not many: throne of the whole kingdom. Those, who had anything to say in the world - not necesserily directly - had taken over many resources, again not necesserily directly. And they continue this game to this day.

The resources cover, among others:
    - the puppets (the higher position of the puppet, the better resource he or she is)
    - a money printer (not money)
    - data bases of the citizens
    - influence on the organizations
    - influence on the forces
    - corruption techniques
    - media
    - medical laboratories

The best strategy to win the throne is not causing a war - it is the worst strategy. The best strategy is to combine some or all of those resources together, and convince the citizens (whose "world" now are glass screens through which they are told what is "happening", or at least what they "should" think is happening) to be conflicted - for any reason, like justice or religion - and fight each other. In such a chaotic situation it's easy to win any game. If one resource fails, you have another one.

Always check with your inner self if anything sounds true to you

note that the inner self is beyond the intellect with which you identify

Re: The Game of throne

Part of the map of the kingdom (the prisoners are actually the citizens - in the kingdom there is a geleitrecht needed to cross a boundary, being the result of one of the recent dispositons to the citizens of the hidden pretenders to the throne):

Blog Entries

Reminds me of Risk.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Should they fight each other or will they be always against peace in self too?

The parable of the door knob:
    - when I open it it says hi!
    - when you open it it says hello!
    - when we open it it says let's party!
    Last edited by olyris; 13th May 2021 at 09:50 AM.

A key to building a nitro society might be the case of the chosen one being "allowed" - then again, might that sound a little too humble. Where might you get from, the people or personality that wants to serve? I say, help all means and all ends will suffice (truthful) that love is strong.

Imagine a nice, small, tribal society with a natural, charismatic leader helping to organize their lives together, managing planning, fair resources distribution etc. This leader has, indirectly, greater access to everything being re-distributed. The life goes naturally, without a stress, without much necessity of doing anything, and any work basically exists mainly around preparing and gathering food. The rest of the time anyone can freely use for anything.

This was the case for many centuries...

But then it happens that the leader may "hide" somehow some of those resources for him- or herself away from the society, because (s)he's the first who has the knowledge about the "system". The temptation is strong - (s)he collects in time many resources which makes him or her "richer" than all the other, previously equally "rich", people. It turns out that wars even increase his or her ability to gather more and more - so (s)he convinces the society that maintaining the armies are required. By the way he or she may use these forces to protect his or her own assets that (s)he has secretly collected.

In time (s)he gets tired of hiding it all on and on, and decides that there must emerge a new, formal "system", which allows him or her more or less legally gather all the assets.

Finally such leaders, with their already created military power, defeat all the other societies around the world, until none of them survived. As a result, much bigger kingdoms are founded, and some of those kingdoms become empires. Now all the people have assigned "roles", and even "identificators", and need to work a lot: either in schools (when young) learning basically useless knowledge, or in their workplaces - for most of their lives.

Now they have very big taxes, which are taken even before the salary is given to them. And guess what - almost no one calles it "stealth" - they are called "taxes". (How naming can change the perspective!)

The society is "taught" that all of this is necessary - for the future and the development of the civilization (which no one have in fact influence on, and the decisions are made by "someone" at the "top").

But... what happened to the free society that it used to be in the past?

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    A key to building a nitro society might be the case of the chosen one being "allowed" - then again, might that sound a little too humble. Where might you get from, the people or personality that wants to serve? I say, help all means and all ends will suffice (truthful) that love is strong.
    But if a chosen one is decided, it is decided but by He.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    But... what happened to the free society that it used to be in the past?
    I think that it is right to say that it takes a free agent to disrupt the cycle of "mine and yours --> ours and theirs --> mine and yours" - it's avarice.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    I think that it is right to say that it takes a free agent to disrupt the cycle of "mine and yours --> ours and theirs --> mine and yours" - it's avarice.
    I wish it was only avarice, greed, or whatever name you will give to it.

Imagine that you're filthy rich: you have no just 1 mln, no just 10 mln, no even 100 mln, but much much more. What do you do? Earn another 1xx mlns? No.

Believe it that earning just one or few millions more won't change your (their) sitatuation, at all. This is not the way these people think. I remember once a statement like that: it makes no sense beyond a certain level of material abundance to earn anything. What these people are interested in is something much more valuable, and money is just a means to an end.

Money are valueless - but this world is put upside down and people are educated that they can be bought by this valueless papers (depending on context: it is called "labour" or "corruption", the effect is actually the same)... sorry, in the XXIth century this is not even papers, but just numbers on your account, like in a computer game, that some banker can "add" like from nowhere to any account in the world. This is called "printing money". People would kill for those numbers on those accounts - and riches know that. They really don't care about money.

This way I came up to my 666th post on this forum by a coincidence, the post itself ending with 66, talking about electronic money, which was mentioned by the Apocalypse of John in the Book of Revelation

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Reminds me of Risk.
    It's not just you (see the video about 1:30):

Last edited by Antares; 2nd June 2021 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    I wish it was only avarice, greed, or whatever name you will give to it.
    [...]
    What these people are interested in is something much more valuable, and money is just a means to an end.
    What might be more valuable than money - attention?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast