Thread: New and very excited on Astral Projection

1. New and very excited on Astral Projection

Hi everyone, I'm Andrei and I've found out about OBE about 2 months ago, every since I became extremely excited and tried to project consciously everyday but so far I only had a glimpse of this experience

First time was a month ago, I woke up at about 8am, tried to consciously project got tired and felt like rolling over and focus from there, fell asleep but I became lucid and as transitioned into OBE, I've experienced opening the double projection eyes, I was so fascinated and excited it only took a couple of seconds and it woke me up and felt those famous vibrations throughout my body

After that I immediately went back to sleep and again became lucid and opened my eyes, this time I started from my bed, and as soon as I looked at myself I snapped back in...I couldn't believe the experience how beautiful and fascinating it was

Ever since i keep struggling to get those experiences but its pretty tough, I've managed to get a lucid in my dream here and there but I get too excited and wake up, need to calm myself...

I want to conscious project as well and pull out lucid dream and transition from there, that's my ultimate goal.

Re: New and very excited on Astral Projection

Hi Andrei,

It sounds like you have made some significant initial progress. Your continued efforts will be rewarded with bigger and bigger experiences.

Remembering your experiences is most of the battle, so please continue to keep focus on remembering and writing your experiences down.

I find that writing down my memories and impressions as soon as I wake helps a lot (I keep a pen and paper next to my bed).

Best Wishes

Jexx

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forums Andrei.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thank you Jexx, I was able yesterday to pull another exit, this time the exit was quite different from the last as I transitioned from sleep straight into OBE, I felt a gentle swing of my body almost like being in a hammock, I embraced the experience and I woke up from bed, saw me there, I quickly tried to rush to the balcony but I don't know what happened because i woke up... Darn! Haha

I love this experience and I will keep the same hard work

Thank you CFTraveler

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei View Post
    Thank you CFTraveler
    You're welcome. This is not your standard advice, but I always recommend daily practice but not daily attempts. Give your energy body time to recharge, and your physical body to sleep and recuperate.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.