Thread: End of Week 2 energy exercises question

1. End of Week 2 energy exercises question

I noticed that since I started doing the training techniques in MAP, that the energy training in particular is having an interesting effect. I was wondering if anyone out there could give me some feedback on what I have experienced thus far.

1. I noticed that at random times now, my calves in particular get a kind of throbbing sensation. It is not bothersome in the least and it feels energetic.

2. Last night I skipped doing day 14 because I was trying to reset my night time routine and go to bed earlier (I plan to do day 14 today). I had read chapter 3 as required for the day, however. So, during the evening I began practicing the mind-taming outlined in the chapter, just trying to silence my mind. I mention this in case it had an effect, I don't know. So, when I was in bed, I thought I should at least try a little energy bouncing after I read a bit in Astral Dynamics (following the advice that we should immerse ourselves in AP). I got fairly relaxed but did not fall asleep for what seems like at least an hour or more. I was overwhelmed by some sudden sensations I was feeling. Suddenly, a tingling sensation developed between my eyebrows, on my forehead. This then spread through my head and my neck. It felt a little bit like when a physical therapist puts the electrical stimulating device on your muscles and causes them to contract. Except that in this case, it felt pleasant, almost like a deep internal massages of the muscle from the inside out. I felt that maybe this was some energy blockage that was opening up for the first time (based on MAP readings) so I let it run its course. It took quite a lot of time and I was trying to figure out exactly what was going on. At some point, everything just relaxed very naturally in my neck and head. I still couldn't fall asleep but I was comfortable. After maybe 5 minutes it restarted again. At some point, it stopped and eventually I forced myself to fall asleep. I thought for sure I would wake up tired given that I went to bed around 11:30pm, read for a while, and this all probably started after midnight. However, I woke up really refreshed and calm.

3. Since I have started MAP, I find that seemingly once a day my mother and I are saying the same thing at the same time. It's not anything out of the ordinary, something as mundane as, "thank you very much". But it's a little weird, I have to admit and every time it happens I jokingly tell her to stop copying me. I know we've been living together since the fall due to ♥♥♥♥♥ so there is that possibility, but it seems to have only started happening the past week or so.

Would love to get some feedback or thoughts on this. I read in the book that Brian Mercer started feeling a sense of deja vu about a week and half into the training so I am wondering if this is all a byproduct along those lines. The energy exercises are by favor my favorite part of the OBE training, btw.

Thanks!

Blog Entries

Re: End of Week 2 energy exercises question

I noticed that since I started doing the training techniques in MAP, that the energy training in particular is having an interesting effect. I was wondering if anyone out there could give me some feedback on what I have experienced thus far.
    I'll see if I can help, Margot.

1. I noticed that at random times now, my calves in particular get a kind of throbbing sensation. It is not bothersome in the least and it feels energetic.
    This is normal, and it happens in different parts for different people. Energy sensations tend to be more pronounced at first and in the feet and legs, hands and arms, but some people have different areas that have 'more' sensations. These will smooth out in time, as you get used to them and the energy body balances out.

2. Last night I skipped doing day 14 because I was trying to reset my night time routine and go to bed earlier (I plan to do day 14 today). I had read chapter 3 as required for the day, however. So, during the evening I began practicing the mind-taming outlined in the chapter, just trying to silence my mind. I mention this in case it had an effect, I don't know. So, when I was in bed, I thought I should at least try a little energy bouncing after I read a bit in Astral Dynamics (following the advice that we should immerse ourselves in AP). I got fairly relaxed but did not fall asleep for what seems like at least an hour or more. I was overwhelmed by some sudden sensations I was feeling. Suddenly, a tingling sensation developed between my eyebrows, on my forehead. This then spread through my head and my neck. It felt a little bit like when a physical therapist puts the electrical stimulating device on your muscles and causes them to contract. Except that in this case, it felt pleasant, almost like a deep internal massages of the muscle from the inside out. I felt that maybe this was some energy blockage that was opening up for the first time (based on MAP readings) so I let it run its course. It took quite a lot of time and I was trying to figure out exactly what was going on. At some point, everything just relaxed very naturally in my neck and head. I still couldn't fall asleep but I was comfortable. After maybe 5 minutes it restarted again. At some point, it stopped and eventually I forced myself to fall asleep. I thought for sure I would wake up tired given that I went to bed around 11:30pm, read for a while, and this all probably started after midnight. However, I woke up really refreshed and calm.
    This can and does happen, and if you're using binaurals (of a higher frequency) can cause even more.
    One thing that is normal is that you get energized when you start energy work, and it causes trouble sleeping. If this is the case for you, divide your daily routine, and do energy work exercises at a different time as your other techniques.

3. Since I have started MAP, I find that seemingly once a day my mother and I are saying the same thing at the same time. It's not anything out of the ordinary, something as mundane as, "thank you very much". But it's a little weird, I have to admit and every time it happens I jokingly tell her to stop copying me. I know we've been living together since the fall due to ♥♥♥♥♥ so there is that possibility, but it seems to have only started happening the past week or so.
    That's interesting. Maybe you have latent telepathy and the meditation work (and energy work) are helping to activate it.

Would love to get some feedback or thoughts on this. I read in the book that Brian Mercer started feeling a sense of deja vu about a week and half into the training so I am wondering if this is all a byproduct along those lines. The energy exercises are by favor my favorite part of the OBE training, btw.
    Probably and it is my favorite part of all training now.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.