I noticed that since I started doing the training techniques in MAP, that the energy training in particular is having an interesting effect. I was wondering if anyone out there could give me some feedback on what I have experienced thus far.

1. I noticed that at random times now, my calves in particular get a kind of throbbing sensation. It is not bothersome in the least and it feels energetic.

2. Last night I skipped doing day 14 because I was trying to reset my night time routine and go to bed earlier (I plan to do day 14 today). I had read chapter 3 as required for the day, however. So, during the evening I began practicing the mind-taming outlined in the chapter, just trying to silence my mind. I mention this in case it had an effect, I don't know. So, when I was in bed, I thought I should at least try a little energy bouncing after I read a bit in Astral Dynamics (following the advice that we should immerse ourselves in AP). I got fairly relaxed but did not fall asleep for what seems like at least an hour or more. I was overwhelmed by some sudden sensations I was feeling. Suddenly, a tingling sensation developed between my eyebrows, on my forehead. This then spread through my head and my neck. It felt a little bit like when a physical therapist puts the electrical stimulating device on your muscles and causes them to contract. Except that in this case, it felt pleasant, almost like a deep internal massages of the muscle from the inside out. I felt that maybe this was some energy blockage that was opening up for the first time (based on MAP readings) so I let it run its course. It took quite a lot of time and I was trying to figure out exactly what was going on. At some point, everything just relaxed very naturally in my neck and head. I still couldn't fall asleep but I was comfortable. After maybe 5 minutes it restarted again. At some point, it stopped and eventually I forced myself to fall asleep. I thought for sure I would wake up tired given that I went to bed around 11:30pm, read for a while, and this all probably started after midnight. However, I woke up really refreshed and calm.

3. Since I have started MAP, I find that seemingly once a day my mother and I are saying the same thing at the same time. It's not anything out of the ordinary, something as mundane as, "thank you very much". But it's a little weird, I have to admit and every time it happens I jokingly tell her to stop copying me. I know we've been living together since the fall due to ♥♥♥♥♥ so there is that possibility, but it seems to have only started happening the past week or so.

Would love to get some feedback or thoughts on this. I read in the book that Brian Mercer started feeling a sense of deja vu about a week and half into the training so I am wondering if this is all a byproduct along those lines. The energy exercises are by favor my favorite part of the OBE training, btw.

Thanks!