Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: An interesting defense I found when attacked, to share with you

An interesting defense I found when attacked, to share with you

Hello,
    I had an interesting attack, a man projected in front of me, and touch me my right shoulder, he projected inside on me.
    He apparently had a "son of god" higher mind, that is the reason he has a biggest control over the attacked.
    I was not me, I was him, he filled my body and mind, he was present on me.
    I tried several techniques, I supposed would work, but they didn't, the only one that worked was to pray to god the father, focusing to him inside and up in my mind
    "Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.",
    that didn't do too much effect.
    And them without saying nothing, I started to workship to him, hearing him, and keeping a connection with him.
    And that worked, I recovered myself, maybe it is a connection with the higher mind.
    Urantia book says, God the father is pure energy and spirit inside and up in our mind.
    It is very interesting, and it is not the first time, I heard a women who was like mad, praying to god, recovered his consciousness because she was like a child.
    The other case I heard was when a energy curator take out of a mad state to another person, I think the reason was not only energy, but the projecting of the higher mind and angel being inside the ill person.

Greetings

Re: An interesting defense I found when attacked, to share with you

The Lord's Prayer worked well - I have seen and heard it - it believes nothing but that the next that thing may happen as perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    The Lord's Prayer worked well - I have seen and heard it - it believes nothing but that the next that thing may happen as perfect.
    When I am to do it I say "Grace be beyond."

I say "grace be beyond" while doing the vacuuming and next thing I know I'm in a temple and the world has been praying for me.

Blog Entries

Juan Carlos, hay algo que no entiendo "I started to workship to him," (worship or workshop?) ¿estabas alabándolo o trabajando con él? Explícame porfa.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hola CFTraverler, El libro de urantia dice, que debes rezar, pero luego debes callarte y adorarlo, para poder comunicarte con él; sincronizándote con él.
    Yo hice eso, se me presentó una presencia que lleno mi ser y no podía sacarla, intente varias técnicas de estructuración, pero no pasaba nada.
    Entonces recé y tampoco pasó nada, luego me callé y empecé adorarlo, y aparentemente se creo una conexión que me liberó de esa presencia.

En teoría dios padre, el ajustador de pensamiento, residente en tí, es puro espíritu y pura energía, y debe expandirse abajo y afuera; mientras que tú debes ir adentro y arriba.

Hello, The urantia book says that you must pray, but then you must shut up and worship him, in order to communicate with him; syncing with him.
    I did that, I was presented with a presence that filled my being and I could not get it out, I tried various structuring techniques, but nothing happened.
    So I prayed and nothing happened either, then I shut up and started worshiping him, and apparently a connection was created that freed me from that presence.

Hi Olyris, Lord's Prayer didn't work, what work, was to worship god the father in your mind up and inside, that created a connection, that released me from that presence.

Hi juancarloseyesp,

You wrout that what worked was to worship...how did you worship...?? ...please elaborate....

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Worship is related to what I shared previously with you about the him.
    I think several things happens, depending your religion and the knowledge you have of your religion.

In this situations is to believe god the father is up in you, in your mind inside and up.
    He is pure spirit and energy.
    You believe he is only love.
    You believe he is your father and you are his son.
    In consequence you are god like him.
    You loves him, he loves you, he forgives you and resurrects you.
    He expands his love, down and outside and fill your body with an sphere of love.
    Believing he is god, gives special space, energy and inclusion in your mental body, expanding him inside you.
    A channel of flow of energy is created between you and him.
    worshiping gives him a special energy, that created a connection where you receive energy from him too.

I think this happens when I worship god.
    I had seen necessary to raise up arms and look to the sky to get a connection with him. Now only turning up physical hands and imaging raising the arms, and eyes up, is enough to contact him.
    Maybe it is only your higher mind, but if you think he is god the father the effect is more powerful. The existence of god is an act of faith and to believe that have a real modification in the reality of your energies and minds in you.

Thank you juancarloseyesp....

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast