Hello,
I had an interesting attack, a man projected in front of me, and touch me my right shoulder, he projected inside on me.
He apparently had a "son of god" higher mind, that is the reason he has a biggest control over the attacked.
I was not me, I was him, he filled my body and mind, he was present on me.
I tried several techniques, I supposed would work, but they didn't, the only one that worked was to pray to god the father, focusing to him inside and up in my mind
"Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.",
that didn't do too much effect.
And them without saying nothing, I started to workship to him, hearing him, and keeping a connection with him.
And that worked, I recovered myself, maybe it is a connection with the higher mind.
Urantia book says, God the father is pure energy and spirit inside and up in our mind.
It is very interesting, and it is not the first time, I heard a women who was like mad, praying to god, recovered his consciousness because she was like a child.
The other case I heard was when a energy curator take out of a mad state to another person, I think the reason was not only energy, but the projecting of the higher mind and angel being inside the ill person.

Greetings