Thread: how to profoundly reduce voices without increasing your medication(psychic self defence)

how to profoundly reduce voices without increasing your medication(psychic self defence)

This technique was not discovered by me. But it has been upgraded by me. I am just passing over the knowledge from a light worker.

The mind is a bit like a computer. Picture the mind like a computer. Picture the hardisk of all the bad files represent all your bad chemistry in your brain. When you delete these files it makes your medication work better. The bad files represent the body of your bad chemistry in your brain, When you clean your hardisk you make the meds work better. You can also reduce your medication because the meds work better because the chemistry in you brain is much cleaner running that way you don't need as much meds

The psychiatric drugs act are like a psychic firewall. You either increase the dose to upgrade the firewall. Or take CBD oil on top of the synthetic anti psychotics to strengthen the psychic firewall protection to stop voices. You can also take Gingko, B- complex- Niacin and zinc every so often to help strengthen chemistry in the brain or even nac

If you are feeling confused and don't want to take extra psyche drugs
    you can ask your Higher Self to bring in allot of clarity into your brain. This bring in
    clearer thinking into the Brian.

What the light worker wrote
    Focus on what no longer serves you

->Delete bottom<-- Imagine your brains as a computer

Focus on the delete button

Erase the negative programs you no longer want to run.

Type out the new programs

Positive believes and press SAVE

ASK Higher Self for

Peace Clarity
    Clarity Courage
    Trust Success
    Empowering Decisions JOY

Gratitude say thankyou

Ask your HS to heal regenerate your brain and all related organs to maximum health

Clear Thinking

Clarity

Free your mind from worry and uncertainty

Making empowering decisions to empower you

Releasing Judging yourself

Judging --> Prevents you from living

Embracing your life

It brings

Frustration
    Agitation
    Fear
    Anxiety
    Stress

|Delete Clear | <-- Button

Delete and clear and dissolve alll negative thoughts you have

Words you say
    feelings you have
    memories you have
    judgement
    anger you feel
    Discrimination you feel is connected with you

What will you replace it with?

How will you honor yourself

You have enough

Know this you are enough

Do not judge yourself so harshly

Let go of feeling of Hurt
    Shame
    Guilt

Love your body
    Every little part of it

Let go of
    Judgment
    Doubt
    Negativity
    Self Sabotage

Do not be resistant to change

With change starts small
    Change little habits
    Comes new opportunities + new possibilities

One little habit at a time

Build your confidence

By changing little Things, habits patterns

Start small

and it will build up your confidence

To making more positive changes

You can do it
    that is self empowerment

That makes us feel good

What is it that you really want to create

What do you think you create

Build you self worth confidefence internal

Get out your comfort zone little by little

Expand growth in areas of you life

Positive thoughts

Ask your HS how can i empower myself today. The goal is baby step empowerment once a day. The daily empowerment gives allowance for angels to protect you.

When you empower yourself the angels can support you more if you do your part
    The combined effort doing your part and the angels do there part and work as one entity.

Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 2nd July 2021 at 12:00 AM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: how to profoundly reduce voices without increasing your medication(psychic self defence)

This is another Technique i have extracted from another light worker. Her name is Melanie Becker and she taught me you can release you bad energy into the sun

On a sonny day of course

You can say something like

Releasing all stagnation from the brain from the mind releasing all stagnation into the sun

Other commands are as followed

Releasing all bad memory from the Brian from the mind. Releasing all bad memory into the sun

Releasing all negative energy from the brain from the mind. Releasing all bad energy into the sun

Releasing all bad memory from the brain. Releasing all bad energy into the sun

Releasing all bad chemistry from the brain from the mind. Releasing all bad chemistry into the sun

Releasing all negative energy from the body. releasing all negative energy into the sun

Releasing all sabotaging parts releasing into the sun

I give myself permission to fully release the above^^

If you can't release what needs to be released. You can delete by imagining a delete button at the back of your head.. Pressing it with you physical fingers. Just visulize the four dimensions of the button the for corners of the button and firmly pushing down on it, And visualize pressing the delete button is another way to clean your mind if you can't release anymore try the deleting technqiue

Just visualize the sun as something that burns allot of negative energy because of it's fire qualities. Remove bad energies from your brain after you have said the command as above

Close your eyes and visualize the negative energy releasing into the orb of the sun. Just imagine the sun a few feet away i know it's millions of miles away however it still works if you visualize the orb of the sun a few feet away

This releasing work will help clean the clutter out of your hardsik in your brain. When you do the cleaning work releasing work say 25mins each day you will see great results a few weeks later

You will notice less negative energy coming out few weeks later that's sign that you've been cleaning out the rubbish nicely
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 12th June 2021 at 07:54 PM.

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: how to profoundly reduce voices without increasing your medication(psychic self defence)

NOTE THIS THREAD IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I WILL COME IN LATER TO CORRECT MISTAKES AND REPAIR ERRORS

What's helped me in my releasing process is. Using a water vaporizer with 30 droplets of pure lavander oil. This stuff is great stuff it helps in enhance the effects of the releasing process.

Close the door when you vape the lavender. After a few hours it's quite concentrated in the room the vaporized lavander oil. Visualize your lips releasing black energy from the small crack opening by your lips. The lavender is a great psychic cleaning agent

I know when i vape lavander i know i am protected. I know i am in the right state for releasing the bad files from the hardisk
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 12th June 2021 at 07:55 PM.

Sun Energy work was taught by sonny chin another lightworker. Sun Energy work can be very powerful energy if you know how to connect-- harvest it

put on sun glasses and close your eyes, protection from the rays. Do the Energy Work with the Sun while exposed to the sun outside on a sunny day. Visualize the sun as a chi ball like in qi gong or tai che. Harvest the sun chi ball into your chakra body

Look at my cold showers and psychic self defense thread.'
    It teaches you how to release what's been activated layers of stagnation and bad energy on a cellur level, stripped away.

Don't over do Sun energy work as it's effects can be too over powering if you over do it. I recommend about 7 mins each day, working with the sun. And 7mins of work in the shower with cold water to strip away the negative layer

The shower helps release what ever bad energy that is activated

Use the method of qi gong or tai chi how you would normal harvest a chi ball. But this time the chi ball is in alignment - anchored to the sun

Energetic Burn Out
    can be a result from a few weeks later of Sun Energy work. That's why you need to train to strengthen the root chakra so excess energy can be drained into mother
    gaia

Energetic Burn out is felt like a strong psychic attack
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 2nd July 2021 at 12:32 AM.