Thread: How does grounding protect from psychic attacks

How does grounding protect from psychic attacks

If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: How does grounding protect from psychic attacks

The ego can be a bother. Grounding counters the progress of ego, making it love or nothing. This stabilises the soul as sound not silly, because the good energy is kept and the lostness is returned to try again.

In other words, it makes you strong when you usually would be daft.

Blog Entries

It gives you some reality to stand on- literally.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Yes, to have a reality to be able to refer to, more precisely.

The master-trick is, however, to be free from a reference of "grounding" to the earth, and even more, of a reference at all.

Always check with your inner self if anything sounds true to you

note that the inner self is beyond the intellect with which you identify

Yes once your "ego" is infinity it is not called ego it is called wonder. To distinguish the ego from the self is vital - grounding serves this end to a tee. The proper way in intelligent infinity, by the way, is service to all.

Obviously no one here has read my book, The Practical Psychic Self Defense Handbook. This gives detailed explanation on what 'GROUNDING' means.

I strongly recommend that everyone here reads this book. It should be required reading for everyone, including children. Some of the things we humans all need to know.

Grounding for defense against psychic attacks = electrical grounding. To be 'physically' connected to the planet.

Grounding products are available, including grounding bedsheets, pillowcases, and other devices.

The reason why this works is that most psychic attacks involve negative entities, spirits. Negative entities that commonly attack humans are Earth Element beings, and are responsible for 99.9% of attacks.
    This type of entity is bound to the electrical field that exists on the surface of the planet. This field is generated by lightening strikes, of which were are several thousand per minute, globally. When a bolt of lightening strikes our planet, apart from some local damage, the bulk of the electricity spreads out instantaneously over the surface of our planet. This covers all areas of land and ocean instantly.

This type of entity cannot fly around like Casper the ghost. It must move along the physical surface, ground, walls, ceilings, inside or outside. It cannot cross running water and must avoid electrical earthing.

If a negative entity is forced into contact with a strong electrical earth, it is sucked into the planet and effectively demanifested.

If you came under the worst kind of psychic attack, which is demonic attack, you can stop this by jumping into the shower. There, you are strongly earthed, electrically grounded, by the water and plumbing.

But it is not the water that is magical, it is the fact that the water sprays out of a metal pipe that is connected to a very strong electrical earth/ground.

A bathtub full of water will NOT work. A bathtub is electrically insulated from the planet.

A stream of water, like a creek, WILL work, because the water is connected to the planet, thus providing a strong electrical earth. On top of this, the movement of the water also generates an EM Field, which also repels negative entities.

Again, please read this book. You never know when you might need what it contains. It is not a scary book.

peace, robert

Thanks Robert

Now a a days i get very little neg attacks my vibration is mostly quite high but it fluctuaties my vibration

I normally am attacked by voices

Cannnn you please explain how grounding protects me from voices that would be lovely thankyou if you could answer that question
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Robert, thanks for suggestions, but honestly I think that a certain type of visualisation is not actually a technique, and its efficiency may vary depending on a person. I'm sure that many people, including those who shared their experiences in this thread, have developed also efficient techniques which work.

And to the voices, lord.of.the.now, have you tried anything so far? Like some mental techniques? Or increasing your energy level, or using the auric shield? Anything?

Always check with your inner self if anything sounds true to you

note that the inner self is beyond the intellect with which you identify

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Robert, thanks for suggestions, but honestly I think that a certain type of visualisation is not actually a technique, and its efficiency may vary depending on a person. I'm sure that many people, including those who shared their experiences in this thread, have developed also efficient techniques which work.
    I would suppose that the definition is "technique" is a pretty much a physical practice and properly. Visualisation techniques? Sitting around... my mother unto me does not visualise well. She probably thinks that I am a conscienceless boy if I just stick to visualising. She can only see red, or something.

And to the voices, lord.of.the.now, have you tried anything so far? Like some mental techniques? Or increasing your energy level, or using the auric shield? Anything?
    Personally I feel that meditation and prayer will be beyond humanity, and all other practices improve the higher self, the Self. Dance, Antares, is a proper dynamo for all this and more.
    Last edited by olyris; 13th August 2021 at 06:34 AM.