Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know any material of psychic self defense against voices?? on the internet

Does anyone know any material of psychic self defense against voices?? on the internet

If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: Does anyone know any material of psychic self defense against voices?? on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    Hi lord of the now.
    I´d like to ask you what have you tried so far to get some control over the voices?? And I´d like to ask you about the voices...what do they say to you??
    I know that you have a condition and therefore are mayby different from me...I have had different voices in different development stadges I have bean in....so today if I hear voices they are
    only to guide me so to say....from beginning they where more different to train and learn me to find my own will and my own want so to say....so what I am trying to say is...where in the develpment do you measure you are....still finding your own will and want...and the voices are more disturbing you then guiding.....I did train myself to put my want into the 3th eye...and I noticed that I did highten my energies and the voices stopped because I did find my own place and will and want...so where are you in your development do you think??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Re: Does anyone know any material of psychic self defense against voices?? on the internet

I´d like to ask you what have you tried so far to get some control over the voices??
    Dissolving the ego
    Meditation
    Cold showers
    Working with bottles of water literally liquified crystal that offers some form of protection
    I am going to try buy a bag of salt for 2 dollers for 500grams. The protection should last a few days. (Theory)
    I get saturated in negative energy so the salt can absorb the negative saturation

And I´d like to ask you about the voices...what do they say to you??
    They want me to join the darkside and become friends with them

to where are you in your development do you think??
    just by raising my vibration and filling up with gods light

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    I´d like to ask you what have you tried so far to get some control over the voices??
    Dissolving the ego
    Meditation
    Cold showers
    Working with bottles of water literally liquified crystal that offers some form of protection
    I am going to try buy a bag of salt for 2 dollers for 500grams. The protection should last a few days. (Theory)
    I get saturated in negative energy so the salt can absorb the negative saturation

And I´d like to ask you about the voices...what do they say to you??
    They want me to join the darkside and become friends with them

to where are you in your development do you think??
    just by raising my vibration and filling up with gods light
    Okay lord of the now...all that sound good.
    Can you describe about your focus....and about your inner seeing...I know it is not easy to describe these things but try.
    I will tell you about mine after you tell me about yours...I do not want to influence you, I want to hear clean about yours focus and inner seeing.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

"Will and want" is a fascinating description of the process and for myself it is cosmic orgasm. On whatever level. It manifests as guilty and shamable on so many levels but it's humanity purest. That means that I have no choice but to heal the species. Well, that is where I am at. The gradient of psyche, third eye, is applicable to the knowledge. While the heart and sacral are fundamentally loving at this moment, the third eye is wreckage and disharmony in so many souls that choose to conform. Did you know? It takes more light to salvage a weak will than a strong one - the resistance is always in the thought of loving others. At the very least, a lost soul is capable of uniqueness. Not so much to be said for the strong convert, the convert strong. That person who you call pontiff wears a hat to demark rebellion, and at the same stage of emotional development declares his will (and not that of the word) totally divine. Now let me say this, if Jesus has a third eye that knows understanding the people have not caught on yet. In doing what you do, you must do it with sexuality for the copies of this are basic stupid.

Regarding voices that you hear themselves: The white light is ONCE OFF MEASURE TO COUNTERBALANCE UN-NATURE. And in that when you have your nature you are holy, all of these gender-specific idiots - DO NOT - know your dream!

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    "Will and want" is a fascinating description of the process and for myself it is cosmic orgasm. On whatever level. It manifests as guilty and shamable on so many levels but it's humanity purest. That means that I have no choice but to heal the species. Well, that is where I am at. The gradient of psyche, third eye, is applicable to the knowledge. While the heart and sacral are fundamentally loving at this moment, the third eye is wreckage and disharmony in so many souls that choose to conform. Did you know? It takes more light to salvage a weak will than a strong one - the resistance is always in the thought of loving others. At the very least, a lost soul is capable of uniqueness. Not so much to be said for the strong convert, the convert strong. That person who you call pontiff wears a hat to demark rebellion, and at the same stage of emotional development declares his will (and not that of the word) totally divine. Now let me say this, if Jesus has a third eye that knows understanding the people have not caught on yet. In doing what you do, you must do it with sexuality for the copies of this are basic stupid.
    Hi olyris.
    Can you give another description about the ...sexuality?

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Okay lord of the now...all that sound good.
    Can you describe about your focus....and about your inner seeing..
    what do you mean by focus??

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi olyris.
    Can you give another description about the ...sexuality?

Love
    ia
    Ah, but alas, if it was not for the original way to have fun - the counterfeits would be proud!

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Ah, but alas, if it was not for the original way to have fun - the counterfeits would be proud!
    I was thinking more of higher vauels of the sexuality....like inspiration and creativity....how the sexuality metamorphoses

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce