Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
"Will and want" is a fascinating description of the process and for myself it is cosmic orgasm. On whatever level. It manifests as guilty and shamable on so many levels but it's humanity purest. That means that I have no choice but to heal the species. Well, that is where I am at. The gradient of psyche, third eye, is applicable to the knowledge. While the heart and sacral are fundamentally loving at this moment, the third eye is wreckage and disharmony in so many souls that choose to conform. Did you know? It takes more light to salvage a weak will than a strong one - the resistance is always in the thought of loving others. At the very least, a lost soul is capable of uniqueness. Not so much to be said for the strong convert, the convert strong. That person who you call pontiff wears a hat to demark rebellion, and at the same stage of emotional development declares his will (and not that of the word) totally divine. Now let me say this, if Jesus has a third eye that knows understanding the people have not caught on yet. In doing what you do, you must do it with sexuality for the copies of this are basic stupid.
Hi olyris.
Can you give another description about the ...sexuality?

Love
ia