Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does anyone know any material of psychic self defense against voices?? on the internet

Re: Does anyone know any material of psychic self defense against voices?? on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    Okay lord of the now...all that sound good.
    Can you describe about your focus....and about your inner seeing..
    what do you mean by focus??

Focus of the inner serenity what makes all go silent....

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Re: Does anyone know any material of psychic self defense against voices?? on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    I was thinking more of higher vauels of the sexuality....like inspiration and creativity....how the sexuality metamorphoses

Love
    ia
    Yes - Virtues and attainments are specifically "correct" - but what is not "correct" is to be termed "absurd," all forces pending on whether or not love is nice about it. And you cannot be nice with a stubborn enemy...

Edit: The enemy that I am referring to in dreams is called darkness, which will not choose, which will not obey. Wot'sit doing? Being hungry for someone else's lunch! The catchbasket concept (RB) extends far beyond judgements to unconditional love. But what do you unconditionally love about darkness? Secretly, and this is secretly, it is forgiving death. So when death no longer feels prone to handsome, handsome will be in a place of his will and want alone! [flash of sword]

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Yes - Virtues and attainments are specifically "correct" - but what is not "correct" is to be termed "absurd," all forces pending on whether or not love is nice about it. And you cannot be nice with a stubborn enemy...

Edit: The enemy that I am referring to in dreams is called darkness, which will not choose, which will not obey. Wot'sit doing? Being hungry for someone else's lunch! The catchbasket concept (RB) extends far beyond judgements to unconditional love. But what do you unconditionally love about darkness? Secretly, and this is secretly, it is forgiving death. So when death no longer feels prone to handsome, handsome will be in a place of his will and want alone! [flash of sword]
    Yes but there are "laws" too...and I do not have to fear about anything because the law is protecting me/us by the ONE who is in charge...and it is not the handsome dark....I was told this during the big beatining of me in 1980-81..that NO-ONE can destroy me/us and I do not have to fear...because even if I die I will not die.....there is only ONE who decides who lives or who dies permanently...
    So are we talking about the same ???

Love
    ia
    Last edited by IA56; 17th August 2021 at 02:00 PM.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Two sides of the same coin:
    - innocence is sound (heads)
    - illumination is exhalted (tails)

... remind you, doesn't change the fact of hypocrisy at all.