Thread: Disciple here

Disciple here

Hello all!

My travels started with learning how to induce a trance state with a recording by earl nightingale back in 2003. I have since been able to control my dreams and meet some cool beings in those dreams. I'm not sure if I have ever had an OBE but I feel from reading Astral Dynamics that I would have known given the exit symptoms.

I feel drawn to all of this in a very loving and peaceful way. I feel I have been using my psychic gifts almost all my life especially in music at church.

I am very happy to be hear and looking forward to discussing life with you all.

I also had a question. There is a cd or mp3 that Robert Bruce alludes to in one of his videos and for the life of me I can't find it in the Astral Projection teachings. It's supposed to help induce an altered state. Does anyone know what it's called again? I will probably start a thread on it in another part of the forum soon.

be easy and at peace ladies and gents.

-AD

Re: Disciple here

Astral is the other word for metaphysical.
    Metaphysics is mental, can you guess?..

Blog Entries

Re: Disciple here

Hi Astral Disciple.
    It might be the Mastering Astral Projection CD set, but it could also be the presets that used to come with the old MAP book. It could also be the JOOB (from the Monroe institute) audio CD set that you can get nowadays.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.