Thread: kundalini - is it possible during first meditation?

kundalini - is it possible during first meditation?

Hi Robert,

A few years ago after my grandmother passed I became interested in all things spiritual. Anyhow, one day I did an hour long meditation and then a 30 minute one right after, I was just trying meditation out really. During the second one I felt a strong sensation rise up from my root chakra (I know what it's called now) and as it moved upwards my back arched and I felt a gush out of the top of my head. The feeling was basically orgasmic and for three days afterwards I was buzzing and walking around feeling love for everything and everyone, a feeling of pure bliss. Could you tell me what this sounds like to you, I searched the internet when it first happened and didn't really come up with much. When I meditate now I get the feeling sometimes, but not the bliss for three days afterwards. Now I've found your books and I thought I'd ask you. I'd done nothing spiritual, not even yoga, knew nothing and was trying meditation out. I'm now a Reiki Master and can't get enough knowledge about energy work, healing work and psychic abilities.

Re: kundalini - is it possible during first meditation?

While rare, this can happen. This is best described as 'kundalini activation' although it does involve a partial rising of kundalini.

I have seen this happen in my live workshops, over the years, where new students experience this. Often, like yourself, this is their very first exposure to energy work and meditation.

A rough calculation, this happens to about one in one thousand people.

This event shows the potential for kundalini and indicates that a spiritual / metaphysical type life path is possible. But for all that, you don't have to do anything.

peace, robert

It is arcane to consider the words original in any context, however you both evidence the belief in the paranormal. Or Reiki.

Edit: When the world amounts to a Godhead with either intensity or boredom, I have to call it a free for all, Aussie though I am.
    Last edited by olyris; 25th September 2021 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    It is arcane to consider the words original in any context, however you both evidence the belief in the paranormal. Or Reiki.
    Authority is either the study of what works or what doesn't, but of course the latter is to be termed service.

1. If there is such a thing as a happy medium it's in Reiki.
    2. If there is such a thing as the very opposite - permanent paranoia - you will serve by it.
    3. Dr. Usui didn't know this difference, called "flair."
    Last edited by olyris; 25th September 2021 at 07:24 AM.

For the master that is a believer, I say, work that miracle unto like you were told.
    For the believer that had a master, I say, serve that purpose the truth like you were told.

And to Jesus the master-believer, I say, go for it!
    Last edited by olyris; 15th October 2021 at 06:39 AM.

The difference between the paranormal and reiki, for that, is ego - the spiritual folks abiding never.

"Ego maybe" - RB I hear your voice a lot - indicates study, not work, study.