Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: olyris' corner

Re: olyris' corner

A Joke:

What is a man who has refrained from his silence? He is definately the man that chose pain. And teach he may as well...
    Last edited by olyris; 16th October 2021 at 04:03 AM.

An interesting lesson in all things is: What is the matter of fact when the matter of fact is convention. Now, microwaves will warm up your food like it's news, TV's will tell your news like it's food, and food will warm up your gut in case you are not entirely happy with what is on TV, or in the microwave. Point I mean? Is there one thing more to this occasion - That, is a philosophy.
    Last edited by olyris; 28th December 2021 at 11:43 AM.

Philosophical arguments

Philosophical arguments are the difference between good men and bad.

The light in the dark.

harm: the golden rule
    abuse: the eternal law
    crime: a higher purpose
    death: peace on earth
    horror: good self esteem

Basically, if you do have a wrong and you wrong it, except you trust yourself, the theory is that you are being blind to evil. Good point, evil is nothing more than blind to God. You won.

Another way of putting this! If one of these words happens to YOU, you are saved. olyris

Buried Treasure [Angel's]

3 things:
    - peace
    - religion
    - the kingdom of god

This is being identical. In you, yourself, throughout this process is the fire of good faith. The idea is to wield a torch with permanency in mind. For a fairly rough idea of how long a torch must travel for it is eternity.

Your angels can help you discover a number of things mostly based on the theory that you are alone, as indicated in the upper suggestion triad. In case of confusion, e.g., trauma, there can be found the right amount of circumspect. Shocks and bandages, grief and good judgement, weapons and armour. So as with the example of confusion the correlation between action and reaction is - probably - self. Human, do you want to be equipped to challenge the dragon of lore with intelligence, or with no idea. Both. Because it is really about bliss.

A soul equipped to "suit itself" is a definition of bliss.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post

3 things:
    - peace
    - religion
    - the kingdom of god

This is being identical. In you, yourself, throughout this process is the fire of good faith. The idea is to wield a torch with permanency in mind. For a fairly rough idea of how long a torch must travel for it is eternity.

Your angels can help you discover a number of things mostly based on the theory that you are alone, as indicated in the upper suggestion triad. In case of confusion, e.g., trauma, there can be found the right amount of circumspect. Shocks and bandages, grief and good judgement, weapons and armour. So as with the example of confusion the correlation between action and reaction is - probably - self. Human, do you want to be equipped to challenge the dragon of lore with intelligence, or with no idea. Both. Because it is really about bliss.

Michael
    The proposal of angel's is to be better than you. This note decided it meant it was more innocent than you. Angel's do not work without some kind of leverage such as that. Let the buyer beware.

Ego is positive.

The mind is the difference between Earth and God.

The mind can settle for both:
    --> settle for the Earth and you get duality: my physical body is not your problem
    --> settle for God and you get hypocrisy: my thoughts and ways are not the problem

Anywhere in between is called ego - You get as far into that as you want to be: POSITIVE!

The argument in favour of real life, can be found beyond this:

LAWS OF SOUL
    - allowance: i want to live well i do {intend god, your reflext is wise}
    - balance: i know to learn well i do {intend humanity, your reflex is wise}
    - attraction: i like to think well i do {intend angels, your reflex is wise - you know this one}
    - intent: i need my purpose well i do {intend earth, your reflex is wise}

That reflex I refer to is your society's purported reaction to your will. Personally, I choose to intend destiny, salvation, and atonement thus far. Next things being assessed, I'll probably move on to careers or stewardship. Now! How is real life beyond the law of soul as it first enters your conscience? Because you are forgiving a dead person. So much spirituality...

... can happen in the mind that is bound to be alone.

olyris

The Allegory of the Busy Bee

A busy bee is a bee that wants to work harder than the rest. A busy bee knows to call the other bees irrelevant, or wrong. However, work is good, and the litmus test for that is drowning. Here's the thing, not only can you not drown a busy bee with smoke and mirrors (or a tub of water), you cannot set fire to him either! This is because a busy bee wants to be prouder than you, therefore, a busy bee is beyond justice.

Whether that be smartly or otherwise - he'll live.

DAS

Originally Posted by olyris

3 things:
    - peace [is eternal]
    - religion [for sex life]
    - the kingdom of god [is]

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    The proposal of angel's is to be better than you. This note decided it meant it was more innocent than you. Angel's do not work without some kind of leverage such as that. Let the buyer beware.
    I have tried to be perfectly intelligent with this note yet and is has occured to me that it really never said - something - to the fact of reason. I will have to dismiss it if I do not want to take analysis a wee bit further so here is the product:

When you know that you are yourself uniquely is when you actually do have a life. How many of you are going to say that you do not? Therefore, we reason, that the life, the life itself, is perfectly able to be alone. This goes as far as advice [o] and so the message is a message of hope [angel's] to those who can resonate on this planet at this time. If or when you summon angel's for the purposes of your being a whole lot more than fun, you are daring. Who dares wins. Blessings are conferred...
    Last edited by olyris; 20th November 2022 at 12:38 AM. Reason: [edit]

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast