Thread: olyris' corner

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: olyris' corner

My next manifestation of the One Infinite Creator is "The Perfect Body." Now, as preposterous as it may sound, we are in fact physically able to tell if we are confused or clear. And what is the conversion of confused to clear, physically, but for the determination of free will? Free will is an interesting subject, complex and enticing, containg but one seed truth: "I will do what I most accept." Some things, you know, I do not accept. Stupid families and friends watch television and that is their grateful contribution to this Matrix Reality. Meanwhile, idiots and fool respectively are left to lead their own destiny. I know, idiots are not leaders but they play white at chess!

In this chess game, black fool vs novice (idiot) known, there are a couple of things that DO come to mind as logical.
    1. advance the bishop on the left: for that guy is a secret
    2. advance the knight on the right: for that guy is all about the kingdom to come
    3. advance whatever queen has the sexuality she has: for we do not need more intuition than that
    4. whatever the castles is worth it is worth it to black or white like a god: white worships light, black presumes the sound

To clear up any confusion - I can premonite fate here - the trouble comes from the white king this time because he knows his queen might run away and leave the rest to me.

Definition of a white king is: A man cloaked in sincerity and not everything basic - the saint.
    The black king - the master.

A master or a saint? I am glad that I have the ultimatum... a saint is do or die, while a master is stay or go. Do or die, idiots, I am not budging about whether or not I am be here now! olyris
    Last edited by olyris; 20th November 2022 at 12:48 AM.