RA: LAW OF ONE (NEWS)

-> the human is sound but gathers to realise that earth is not sound-er
    ---> society has a winner: disgraces everything
    ---> culture has a standard: disgraces everyone

-> what is the point? you have to be perfect
    ---> winning is the only thing
    ---> losing is for the others to handle
    -----> therefore, go with trust and not the enemy

==> Ra taught the Law of One and this is the up-to-the moment of Egypt and its -ologies. When something happens, something has to happen back, but NOT WITH this momentum. Prophecy is turning...
    Last edited by olyris; 30th July 2022 at 09:13 AM.

Re: Sexy

More Again

Medusa and Captain Kirk were on upstairs board the starship enterprise, for her maiden voyage. The ship's master, Scottie, was in his chamber as per usual, doing the things that no-one else does. druid knew all about coffee, by the way - it knows how to get you to do things properly, just by "asking." Cap'n Kirk suggested that we all have coffee, you see, so it was up to the ship's master to get the job done. In Scottie's chamber, where the two were hanging out, druid put a blessing on Medusa's coffee. The other 15 coffees said nothing. Then the 16th coffee, Medusa's to-be coffee, said "Beam me up, Mr. Coffee!"

Re: BOOK SALE

"The Game" is the thing you play to win and know who did. This thing is everybody's understanding. Ra is why the game has a winner - He won, that's why. What does it mean to say, "I can win the thing," for it is to say "I can lead my own destiny to the end of the truth." The truth in and of itself will never lose, because it's got a fair thing done.

Have fun, characters.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    RA: LAW OF ONE (NEWS)

-> the human is sound but gathers to realise that earth is not sound-er
    ---> society has a winner: disgraces everything
    ---> culture has a standard: disgraces everyone

-> what is the point? you have to be perfect
    ---> winning is the only thing
    ---> losing is for the others to handle
    -----> therefore, go with trust and not the enemy

==> Ra taught the Law of One and this is the up-to-the moment of Egypt and its -ologies. When something happens, something has to happen back, but NOT WITH this momentum. Prophecy is turning...

Re: Astral Story

FEEL ME

pop -> alternative -> industrial
    metal -> prog -> house
    folk -> rockabilly -> yodelling
    jazz -> rhythm & blues -> gospel
    punk -> funk -> reggae

If all created the perfect God of music there would be no more war, because HOPE in entertainent satisfies the urge to think of otherwhere. Hope wanted to be dreaming, otherwise the nightmare is to be permanently secure. Permanent security is already called technology, so you have an origin. Acting, for that, is a return to the political correctness of an educated scheme. More to come... olyris

Re: A Big Difference

CONCEPTION

The act of making music is the coordination and dissemination of the story of romance itself in the human scenario, while...
    Acting itself is the proper undertaking that true love is wise and never to be questioned, by itself or others.

What is the difference, if any? The Will - is once enlightened, is once happy - and meditators can heed this, in cycles.
    Last edited by olyris; 20th November 2022 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Did that say: The spirituality of music and acting are the will of good people? Yes.

Wisdom is eternal.

Blasphemy, sacrilege, heresy and the sin.

The reason for a great effort to undo everything is evidently to do something better! The evidence is in people that are known as young. Always doing something that you want to do leads to a new and perfect cosmos, while always doing what others suppose is going to be Hell by that account.

The afforehand issue mentions that God/within is wise but only to Himself. Now, that is the whole truth, so we'll start from there. In the thinking that everyone is proper, though, a book is written and no father can be sought or found. So, you know it, the religion is only spare to tests of faith and they are about being alone with God Himself. In a man, woman or child who is alone with The God, is wonder, and that wonder generates itself by promising something. That something is called the reason, and it is, in fact, the reason for all of the damage done yet. While you could probably excuse yourself from God by declaring the reason to be "to be loved," that is not so to a philosopher, whose reason is that the very reason must be honest or the truth does not exist, yet.

In writing this I realise the damage done to Earth and God is the same. Essentially, although I am not being tested right now, if I was to be tested I would likely think of something such as "to serve" as a reason for all the joy in Heaven and the damage done to yet. I am not totally removed from God nor am I entirely in touch with He, as my evidence would suggest, but I can promise you this one: Being proper is being aware of a future outcome and there is bound to be something up with people, even as we are all entirely proper! So to put it that the sin is righteous is to be negative, in the future, about the past, and the probable future, from that time on.

The wisdom in sin is clearly that - Jesus said - the Kingdom of God is within you, and I think that is what a sinner is trying to achieve! The other type of sin is recognised by philosophy and that's the thing about this life. You don't get away with telling someone they are irrelevant, because why are you irrelevant to God, or at least you alone might be irrelevant to God? I made a point, here. The knowing that we turn the other cheek and forgive others is blasphemy undone and also the crucial aspect to humanity itself to allow the truth further from all damage. Spirit, is the truth once found and remembered by you alone. Basically, no-one has a right to the truth in the world without some kind of authority seeing all matters.

Do you have an authority other than to "turn the other cheek?" You do, but that is God or Goddess, or something like a politician says...

olyris
    Last edited by olyris; 2nd August 2022 at 12:11 AM.

Re: The Way to Go

Natural justice is a thought worth sharing with God. For an example, I had a clairaudient chat with RB a few weeks ago about whether I was, in the astral dimension, Lord Alchemist, or just "an alchemist." Now, natural justice is the use of words and that is whosever justice is written to is capable of using word. Therefore, assuming that a thought can be shared with God can be shared with humanity? Ah, but that would make me Lord Alchemist. An alchemist I am, then.

Now, onto the topic about the astral. Fame is the idea that your shares in God are with humanity, or pets failing that. To actually do the just thing is up to you.

This thesis has survived paranoid schizophrenia, to yet.

olyris
    Last edited by olyris; 20th November 2022 at 01:13 AM.

SHAKTIPAT

Yoga will make you more intelligent. Yoga is the choice to become wise to others. Wisdom to the others is preferably circumspect so you get the thing called the world. In the world there are many ways to become intelligent. There are many ways to do yoga. The way I do yoga is to promise something called proof. Proof is knowing who to trust. In trust there is a subtle alignment with the universe therefore in yoga the universe is itself again. And no amount of yoga is going to destroy this universe!

OLYRIS
    Last edited by olyris; 20th November 2022 at 01:08 AM. Reason: if you can't see me in there, you're not really getting the shaktipat, ok?

What is the difference between kundalini shaktipat, and, three eggs in your lunch box?
    Holy reality.

Last Lesson I AM.

{Hinduism has great teachings on not-dying}.

There is a reason in spirituality meaning "to kill," especially in snake lore. My personal take on it is that there CAN be a reason to kill something that does not know how alone you are. For example, the positive analytical mode is alone and deserves itself. There are theories also that a snake or germ even, is killing for to respect the God of the natural world, which is the Sun. Killing by the Moon is a pretty silly idea, in comparison, which might lead to insanity. So I will just say what I mean here...

To kill a negative that does not know a positive is called positive, at least for one good long moment!..
    Last edited by olyris; 20th November 2022 at 01:05 AM.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast