Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: olyris' corner

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

olyris' corner

theory on knower: grace

- soul is knowledge (matter through to technology).
    - oversoul is choices (normal and normal is sound).
    - anything/everything/something/nothing = money, power, sex, music.
    - technology is safe and sound, and no question about the communication: sanity can communicate.
    - no matter now mighty, if it would not kill a dead being it is called harmless.

Re: olyris' corner

{this is my special corner to teach/learn all by myself and technology is a learning industry}

An interesting lesson in all things is: What is the matter of fact when the matter of fact is convention. Now, microwaves will warm up your food like it's news, TV's will tell your news like it's food, and food will warm up your gut in case you are not entirely happy with what is on TV, or in the microwave. Point I mean? Is there one thing more to this occasion - That, is a philosophy.
    Last edited by olyris; 28th December 2021 at 11:43 AM.

My next manifestation of the One Infinite Creator is "The Perfect Body." Now, as preposterous as it may sound, we are in fact physically able to tell if we are confused or clear. And what is the conversion of confused to clear, physically, but for the determination of free will? Free will is an interesting subject, complex and enticing, containg but one seed truth: "I will do what I most accept." Some things, you know, I do not accept. Stupid families and friends watch television and that is their grateful contribution to this Matrix Reality. Meanwhile, idiots and fool respectively are left to lead their own destiny. I know, idiots are not leaders but they play white at chess!

In this chess game, black fool vs novice (idiot) known, there are a couple of things that DO come to mind as logical.
    1. advance the bishop on the left: for that guy is a secret
    2. advance the knight on the right: for that guy is all about the kingdom to come
    3. advance whatever queen has the sexuality she has: for we do not need more intuition than that
    4. whatever the castles is worth it is worth it to black or white like a god: white worships light, black presumes the sound

To clear up any confusion - I can premonite fate here - the trouble comes from the white king this time because he knows his queen might run away and leave the rest to me.

Definition of a white king is: A man cloaked in sincerity and not everything basic - the saint.
    The black king - the master.

A master or a saint? I am glad that I have the ultimatum... a saint is do or die, while a master is stay or go. Do or die, idiots, I am not budging about whether or not I am be here now! olyris
    Last edited by olyris; 20th November 2022 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    My next manifestation of the One Infinite Creator is "The Perfect Body." Now, as preposterous as it may sound, we are in fact physically able to tell if we are confused or clear. And what is the conversion of confused to clear, physically, but for the determination of free will? Free will is an interesting subject, complex and enticing, containg but one seed truth: "I will do what I most accept." Some things, you know, I do not accept. Stupid families and friends watch television and that is their grateful contribution to this Matrix Reality. Meanwhile, idiots and fool respectively are left to lead their own destiny. I know, idiots are not leaders but they play white at chess!

In this chess game, black fool vs novice (idiot) known, there are a couple of things that DO come to mind as logical.
    1. advance the bishop on the left: for that guy is a secret
    2. advance the knight on the right: for that guy is all about the kingdom to come
    3. advance whatever queen has the sexuality she has: for we do not need more intuition than that
    4. whatever the castles is worth it is worth it to black or white like a god: white worships light, black presumes the sound

To clear up any confusion - I can premonite fate here - the trouble comes from the white king this time because he knows his queen might run away and leave the rest to me.

Definition of a white king is: A man cloaked in sincerity and not everything basic - the saint.
    The black king - the master.

A master or a saint? I am glad that I have the ultimatum... a saint is do or die, while a master is stay or go. Do or die, idiots, I am not budging about whether or not I am be here now! olyris
    The white side is pretty simple - the light must be:

When you do what you do, with what you are, you are not going to be doing anything except good fun!
    Last edited by olyris; 20th November 2022 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    The white side is pretty simple - the light must be:

When you do what you do, with what you are, you are not going to be doing anything except good fun!
    Basically, if you peer beyond light and dark for any amount of time you have reached terminal velocity. Like Einstein says, it slows. Then what are you but a hero - well OK.

Keys

Keys

- the key to goodness is belief: ego can override negativity thus making it sweet
    - the key to money is power: might can overtake gratitude thus making it wealthy
    - the key to fortune is gratitude: pleasure can survive harm thus making it holy

I only tell you this because the universe is inherently self-balancing. o

Mirror Mirror

This is what I found on the other side of the mirror, a realisation of the silver lining theory.

OVERCOME

- worry is a great service
    - dread is a great promise
    - horror is a great will
    - sacrifice is a great work
    - harm is a great honour

TRANSCEND

harm: the golden rule
    abuse: the eternal law
    crime: a higher purpose
    death: peace on earth
    horror: good self esteem

RELEASE

+ abuse is a real lover in your life
    + violence is a real goddess belief in you
    + trial and tribulation is a celebration of the truth

Forgiveness is a theory that is beyond darkness - so they say.

olyris

Re: Mirror Mirror

Somewhere else I posted (because the search doesn't work) that: "Homosexuality is the punishment for harming your friends, and queer are those who punish authority," and now it is time to elaborate. When you insist that the evolution is in your hands and someone who is familiar to you has failed that call, to evolution - this happens a lot at high school - basically the truth is that you either :a) trust them and show compassion B-) kill them and tell them that they were almost wise.

The case of "BOTH," at once, is the case of "I am just a lonely master and that is my prowess, my power to serve." You're alone, man, the Antichrist is alone and presumes fun not destiny. It's a hell, man, to call yourself the only lonely - unless! You accept Heaven, which, by the way, accepts all living things... - this I have been to tell you in person.

- Why is sexuality the case with the fame/iliar? Because love is the law and not to be judged. Instead...
    - Who judges what is close to them? A/the mongrel.
    - Why does sexuality change just because you seek to change somebody? To be continued...

Apparently, J. Krishnamurti and others have told you their ideas on homosexuality on YouTube, for indeed it is the spiritual crises of tomorrow yet! - olyris
    Last edited by olyris; 20th November 2022 at 01:01 AM.

keeping.

(+) altar: an altar is used to negate worry
    (-) mantle: a mantle is used to posit hurry
    (=) safe: a safe is used to negotiate busy

thereby --> table: a table is used to neutralise early

in an interesting coincidence...

• red wine drowns worry
    • white wine drowns busy
    • rose drowns hurry
    • reisling drowns early

the holy grail is very obvious...
    Last edited by olyris; 20th November 2022 at 12:30 AM.