Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: olyris' corner

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: BOOK SALE

Dreamweaver

- life and energy, enthusiasm you might say --> joy
    - death and energy, morbid you might allow --> horror

These two constitute dreaming. Confused dreams are tests!
    - ego and energy, glory you might suppose --> intelligence

And this is what we do, whether in bed at night or organising ourselves each day. A recommendation is set borders here, for example "I am not thinking about sleep after I awaken," or "this moment is good, that moment is not here." It is in ourselves to be happy...

olyris
    Last edited by olyris; 20th November 2022 at 01:04 AM.

RA: LAW OF ONE (NEWS)

-> the human is sound but gathers to realise that earth is not sound-er
    ---> society has a winner: disgraces everything
    ---> culture has a standard: disgraces everyone

-> what is the point? you have to be perfect
    ---> winning is the only thing
    ---> losing is for the others to handle
    -----> therefore, go with trust and not the enemy

==> Ra taught the Law of One and this is the up-to-the moment of Egypt and its -ologies. When something happens, something has to happen back, but NOT WITH this momentum. Prophecy is turning...
    Last edited by olyris; 30th July 2022 at 09:13 AM.

BOOK SALE!
    Book is finally ready, and so is the human being. Reading below, take every word in order, just as though the Bible told you. And you too, will be a beautiful (Christian) exorcist.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Dreaming is an original reality.

DREAM BOOK: The snake can basically eat its tail here and say this (ego) leads to that (magic) leads to this (exorcism) leads to that (religion) until proper.

Book I - Exorcism: arrogance, purpose, judgement, authority, mastery
    --> this generates the notion of attention and regret (sympathy)
    Book II - Religion: wisdom, knowledge, magic, ego, grace
    --> that generates the notion of authority and shame (exorcism)

When we dream, we can be turning from doing it during the night, to doing it during the day also. These books should open your mind. For instance, did you know that if you dream well during the day your night habit becomes silent and supreme? The books are about self-mastery and are influenced from everywhere.

Click here

Re: olyris

The "little mistakes of fortune" are lucky self-reminders that people with lives happen to be loving always and unconditionally of the rest. It is not to dread, it is to suffice, and soundly enough.

KUNDALINI JOKES!

Q: What does kundalini do when it thinks?
    A: It stops thinking and chooses to believe.

Q: What is so darn righteous about patience?
    A: Kundalini wants to be more normal than normal.

Q: What is watery kundalini getting away with?
    A: Fiery kundalini doesn't trust the people.

olyris

Re: olyris' corner

On to the definition of a lost soul: A lost soul is a soul that is forgiving eternity.

What to do?
    1. God is eternal is sound
    2. Do whatever you like, as per usual
    3. The human has deemed itself unforgiven

Be someone.

olyris

Wisdom is eternal.

Blasphemy, sacrilege, heresy and the sin.

The reason for a great effort to undo everything is evidently to do something better! The evidence is in people that are known as young. Always doing something that you want to do leads to a new and perfect cosmos, while always doing what others suppose is going to be Hell by that account.

The afforehand issue mentions that God/within is wise but only to Himself. Now, that is the whole truth, so we'll start from there. In the thinking that everyone is proper, though, a book is written and no father can be sought or found. So, you know it, the religion is only spare to tests of faith and they are about being alone with God Himself. In a man, woman or child who is alone with The God, is wonder, and that wonder generates itself by promising something. That something is called the reason, and it is, in fact, the reason for all of the damage done yet. While you could probably excuse yourself from God by declaring the reason to be "to be loved," that is not so to a philosopher, whose reason is that the very reason must be honest or the truth does not exist, yet.

In writing this I realise the damage done to Earth and God is the same. Essentially, although I am not being tested right now, if I was to be tested I would likely think of something such as "to serve" as a reason for all the joy in Heaven and the damage done to yet. I am not totally removed from God nor am I entirely in touch with He, as my evidence would suggest, but I can promise you this one: Being proper is being aware of a future outcome and there is bound to be something up with people, even as we are all entirely proper! So to put it that the sin is righteous is to be negative, in the future, about the past, and the probable future, from that time on.

The wisdom in sin is clearly that - Jesus said - the Kingdom of God is within you, and I think that is what a sinner is trying to achieve! The other type of sin is recognised by philosophy and that's the thing about this life. You don't get away with telling someone they are irrelevant, because why are you irrelevant to God, or at least you alone might be irrelevant to God? I made a point, here. The knowing that we turn the other cheek and forgive others is blasphemy undone and also the crucial aspect to humanity itself to allow the truth further from all damage. Spirit, is the truth once found and remembered by you alone. Basically, no-one has a right to the truth in the world without some kind of authority seeing all matters.

Do you have an authority other than to "turn the other cheek?" You do, but that is God or Goddess, or something like a politician says...

olyris
    Last edited by olyris; 2nd August 2022 at 12:11 AM.

Secret theories turn into baloney or heaven: Here's the thing -

- love has friends
    - pain has enemies
    - form has both!!!

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Secret theories turn into baloney or heaven: Here's the thing -

- love has friends
    - pain has enemies
    - form has both!!!
    Only alien nation might have neither... this is all owed.

Forces at work...

Personal Hat-Trick

- If you want everything except money, you have gold!
    - If you want everything except gold, you have money!
    - If you want everything except gold and money...

... the spirit is great in YOU!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast