Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: olyris' corner

Old Hat

Everyone has heard of witholding the seas with your right hand. I have had astral memories of RB doing this. Another favourite is to "part the ocean in service," which is taking all of the light and dark out there and choosing a clear resolve. You could presumably astral travel like that.

Re: Old Hat

Extra secret parable: When the fishing boat turns and you are on an island, all forces become wiser than the boat...

Is this YOU?

You choose your country, if you are good.
    You choose your friends, if you are honest.
    You choose your lovers, if you are wise.

You choose people in other places instead, if? You are alone.
    Last edited by olyris; 3rd November 2022 at 06:55 AM.

Re: Is this YOU?

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    You choose your country, if you are good.
    You choose your friends, if you are honest.
    You choose your lovers, if you are wise.

You choose people in other places instead, if? You are alone.
    Well, we've all gotta travel to Utopia, if we believe in freedom...

Re: A Big Difference

If we do not believe in freedom, we believe in... ...partying anyone, just a blowfish? Place your bets, characters... ...
    Last edited by olyris; 4th November 2022 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Try [money and power]? Evil. Try [evil]? Freedom...

Re: A Big Difference

What if: Will is the exercise in space travel. It chooses to change time and space, remaining soundly pleasant as the peace of the Earth is probably final in the first place. Space travel is potentially the difference between the levity of a fool with no respect, and the authority of a master with all. If one can just quantum travel to Arcturus, like I am here doing, or can actualize the physical form to "ascended," materially...

How much is there to say about rebels? Ghosts with no sanity beyond forcing the reason of a bad religion might not have what it takes to be stars, so I say, take your pick.

Re: Is this YOU?

Well, we've all gotta travel to Utopia, if we believe in freedom...
    Maybe only the called/or/chosen do.

Re: Sexy

WINNING AND LOSING

1. Spirituality is the art of losing: So you have these dreams that un-want certain realities.
    2. Spirituality is the science of winning: So you have these priests assisting with the "institution."

I have had a dream (an un-wanting) of playing golf, which on one hand is disappointing, golf was real life and happily just like when I was young. The dream was magnificent, however, twice as vivid as real life, told a story of how the art of losing might be more important than stupid winning. When you work with "why" it is either in favour or not in favour of destiny. Destiny has destiny, destinies have religion. There have been ways to lose other than to simply show a bad idea, like showing off an extravagantly funny one. I have some losing to do - Australiana - and the burying of the camel in the eye of the needle is not what I quite want. So maybe it is time to come up with something fancy... telling you, losing might be the only hiccup in a good world, and spirituality can completely remove itself from and ignore the lesser architects, the lesser world theories.

There can be a devotion to practice: I see this as beyond winning, having been tempted that way. There can also be an expression of all things that does not suit all of the other people. I like in between and something like, when push comes to shove, it's called trust - just to be pure at that "time." Then whatever may flow is definately sexy... enough.
    Last edited by olyris; 12th November 2022 at 05:15 PM.

Re: olyris' corner

The Parable of the Sower! Be patient...

In some funny old way the spirits don't always communicate the holy truth alone so when you tell them things, they basically have to leave those seeds to scatter on the path instead of the garden beds next to said path. Regardless, the path is not going to mind, and nor are you.

When you believe that the Earth is a sane place for the truth to take place you accept about two certain things: a) life is good, and b) peace is worthy. The key to any great hiatus that does never accept the afore is that it will be destroyed by the Nation of Islam, in the judgement, beyond the judgement.

You understand - you are going to be judged by God twice, and I am.
    The myth of Jesus splits this in to three. You don't have to. Because, you know...

1. truth in one = god = goodwill
    2. truth in two = goddess = courage
    3. truth in three = christ = passion

To each, their own...

Re: olyris' corner

I have editted this, might have been a lucky mistake (a loving god known, according to Merlin) in the works. People could probably find the Knights of the Round Table in their realm. King Arthur and the rest were/are still extremely astral.

keeping.

(+) altar: an altar is used to negate worry
    (-) mantle: a mantle is used to posit hurry
    (=) safe: a safe is used to negotiate busy

thereby --> table: a table is used to neutralise early

in an interesting coincidence...

• red wine drowns worry
    • white wine drowns busy
    • rose drowns hurry
    • reisling drowns early

the holy grail is very obvious...