Thread: Dear Members:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: Dear Members:

I just tried to join the new AD forum, but failed !

.....not sure where i am going wrong, i had an email that told me to click link to get started, so i do, but then when i am on the new forum & i put in my details it then tells me to 'Click the link in the email to get to your account', which is what i did to begin with

so i seem to be going around in a loop but not getting access. Also i cant currently get it to resend the confirmation email either.

i'll try again later, maybe there is something i am missing, or doing incorrectly

" the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Re: Dear Members:

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom View Post
    I just tried to join the new AD forum, but failed !

.....not sure where i am going wrong, i had an email that told me to click link to get started, so i do, but then when i am on the new forum & i put in my details it then tells me to 'Click the link in the email to get to your account', which is what i did to begin with

so i seem to be going around in a loop but not getting access. Also i cant currently get it to resend the confirmation email either.

i'll try again later, maybe there is something i am missing, or doing incorrectly

Nope ! .... i am now 'in'

it just took some time for the 'confirmation email/s' with the special code to get into my email account, which also came in the spam box
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce