Thread: Chakra-activation after reaching the trance? Why? (Astral Dynamics)

Chakra-activation after reaching the trance? Why? (Astral Dynamics)

Hello,

after a long break I decided to restart with the approach from the book Astral Dynamics.
    My intention is to make it with WBTB.

So, what makes no problem for me is to reach a (light) trance, the point where I start to loose my focus from time to time and the body feels heavy (or I don’t really feel the body at all any more).

From there on I have 2 questions:

My issue is the order of suggested steps in the complete sequence, presented in the book.
    After reaching trance you shall activate the chakras.
    This seems to make me more awake, though, so I wonder why it’s not recommended alongside with the energy work, before inducing trance?
    Perhaps I only think that it makes me more awake, because it’s very mind-active?
    What’s your approach in that regard?

After having done the chakra-activation one should begin with an external bouncing technique, in order to separate the projectable double (sorry for the wording, I don’t have the book in English language).
    After more than 15 minutes of doing this I don’t feel anything special. Light tingles and light energy patterns, yes, but those start always after a while, especially after the energy work.
    But I don’t get any energetic „feedback“ from that specific technique-step.

Is this a sign that I should simply continue with external bouncing techniques (until I get into the vibrational state)?
    Or should I stop after a while and deepen my trance again, if there seems to be no reaction?

(As far as I’ve come to understand you shouldn’t do exit techniques, like the rope, until you have reached a peak of vibrations, so I try to find the best way to reach that famous vibrational state and even don’t try it before)

Thanks!

Blog Entries

Re: Chakra-activation after reaching the trance? Why? (Astral Dynamics)

Quote Originally Posted by Adept View Post
    Hello,
    Hello Adept.

after a long break I decided to restart with the approach from the book Astral Dynamics.
    My intention is to make it with WBTB.

So, what makes no problem for me is to reach a (light) trance, the point where I start to loose my focus from time to time and the body feels heavy (or I don’t really feel the body at all any more).

From there on I have 2 questions:

My issue is the order of suggested steps in the complete sequence, presented in the book.
    After reaching trance you shall activate the chakras.
    This seems to make me more awake, though, so I wonder why it’s not recommended alongside with the energy work, before inducing trance?
    Perhaps I only think that it makes me more awake, because it’s very mind-active?
    What’s your approach in that regard?
    I don't follow this sequence at all- I relax physically (muscle relaxation), and do trance induction. I separate any type of energy work because it causes sleep problems when I want to sleep. I then do all kinds of trance deepening and when I have exit symptoms, I do an exit technique.
    After having done the chakra-activation one should begin with an external bouncing technique, in order to separate the projectable double (sorry for the wording, I don’t have the book in English language).
    After more than 15 minutes of doing this I don’t feel anything special. Light tingles and light energy patterns, yes, but those start always after a while, especially after the energy work.
    But I don’t get any energetic „feedback“ from that specific technique-step.
    I think you should do this on a separate session, that is not an exit attempt. In my experience, I get feedback from slow actions (such as brushing, sponging) but fast actions, like bounces or chakra work do not give much feedback. This is pretty much average and he does mention it in his energy work tutorials. The arms and legs/feet are the most sensitive of the body parts, and look for feedback from those. Don't expect it (but be glad if you get some sensation in the main chakras and other parts).

I
    s this a sign that I should simply continue with external bouncing techniques (until I get into the vibrational state)?
    Or should I stop after a while and deepen my trance again, if there seems to be no reaction?
    You can if you want to, you can just do trance work until you have obvious symptoms, such as hypnagogics, and then move on to energy body loosening.

(As far as I’ve come to understand you shouldn’t do exit techniques, like the rope, until you have reached a peak of vibrations, so I try to find the best way to reach that famous vibrational state and even don’t try it before)

Thanks!
    You are correct. Some people start exit techs on the onset of vibrations, but I find this to be an exhausting waste of energy and time.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thank you very much, that helps a lot.

Regarding the energy work I just have an additional question now: I meditate daily for an hour, including Spinal Breathing (5 minutes) prior to the deep meditation.
    If I’m not wrong, Spinal Breathing is already a form of energy work (especially Kundalini-related) and also includes the chakras, right?
    If so, can I skip the whole chakra work from Astral Dynamics, which you recommend to do in a separate session?

Blog Entries

Thank you very much, that helps a lot.

Regarding the energy work I just have an additional question now: I meditate daily for an hour, including Spinal Breathing (5 minutes) prior to the deep meditation.
    If I’m not wrong, Spinal Breathing is already a form of energy work (especially Kundalini-related) and also includes the chakras, right?
    If so, can I skip the whole chakra work from Astral Dynamics, which you recommend to do in a separate session?
    I don't recommend skipping anything, just do anything that is energy related separately.
    I used to do Kundalini Yoga, before my knees blew up (figuratively) and used NEW first, as a warmup for the more specific Yoga poses.
    My routine was close to this:
    Do sponging all over my energy body from feet up to head. Then I'd raise energy, and then I'd stimulate the main chakras, and then go into my K Yoga routine with started with the 5 Tibetans and went into the different K exercises, and then finished with a meditation.

Thanks again, I will then do the Energy Work, from now on, prior to the Spinal Breathing.

Energy Work (including Chakra Work), Spinal Breathing, Deep Meditation and finally Cosmic Samyama.
    Guess my program is cut-and-dried now.

Blog Entries

Thanks again, I will then do the Energy Work, from now on, prior to the Spinal Breathing.

Energy Work (including Chakra Work), Spinal Breathing, Deep Meditation and finally Cosmic Samyama.
    Guess my program is cut-and-dried now.

(Question has settled)
    Last edited by Adept; 18th November 2021 at 08:11 PM.