Thread: Navel wheel and navel storage center are two different positions, right?

1. Navel wheel and navel storage center are two different positions, right?

Can you tell me if this idea is correct? Navel wheel and navel storage center are two different positions, right? Stimulating the chakra is to stimulate the energy around the navel. When the whole body energy circulates, the energy is stored 3 cm below the navel, right?

Blog Entries

Re: Navel wheel and navel storage center are two different positions, right?

Right. One is a chakra, the other is a storage center. The storage center is a bit above the chakra.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Right. One is a chakra, the other is a storage center. The storage center is a bit above the chakra.
    What do you mean exactly by storage? In the Chinese system, tan tiens are in fact chakras (I know this is generally debatable, some Taoists say they are not, but as far as I studied it, it is clear to me that chakras and tan tiens are exactly the same thing), while the "source" energy - as opposed to more physical energy related to the physical organs - is stored in something which is called "triple warmer"/"san jiao", which rules this so called source energy or in Chinese yuan qi, as well as has a direct impact on the chakras. Both are strictly interconnected. I'm wondering whether you are mentioning the same "storage", or mean something else?

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    What do you mean exactly by storage? In the Chinese system, tan tiens are in fact chakras (I know this is generally debatable, some Taoists say they are not, but as far as I studied it, it is clear to me that chakras and tan tiens are exactly the same thing), while the "source" energy - as opposed to more physical energy related to the physical organs - is stored in something which is called "triple warmer"/"san jiao", which rules this so called source energy or in Chinese yuan qi, as well as has a direct impact on the chakras. Both are strictly interconnected. I'm wondering whether you are mentioning the same "storage", or mean something else?
    I'm teaching what Robert teaches. There are many schools of thought, I'm not going by those.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.