Thread: Observations on human energy

Observations on human energy

I noticed that the main point in any internal energy research or practice is this:

(1) matter is energy, and (2) energy is related to and affects the conscious mind, and (3) the central element in the body (physical and etheric) is the spine and energy around it

This has a lot of consequences, and the knowledge behind the structure of energy and physical body is essential.

If you are a ghost, you don't have and thus can't use spine which has many functions. Only humans have such physical-energetic structure.
    It's essential - when you die physically, you have no such possibility to do such energy work which is possible with a physical body and etheric body (which also dies - but a bit later than physical body, and also needs "food", i.e. energy, to stay alive). In other words, you can't experience such things after your physical death. There is a new approach to the entire physical incarnation, or new "era", which I mentioned in other threads, to prolongate physical lives of humans. Hence the popularity of such things as qi gong very increased in the recent decades, with information spreading quickly all around the planet these days. But this is just a very beginning to this new era (I deliberately avoid using "new age" word).

I'll break down now the points above:

1. matter is energy
    This is very often overlooked fact for people interested in spiritualism, energy work etc.
    It became obvious to me that physical body is a sort of extension to something called by ancient Egyptians Ka, i.e. what we call today etheric body. This has a lot of consequences, including the fact that energy of the physical body affects your Ka (etheric body). They are tightly related to each other and if something is happening to your body, your etheric counterpart will feel it and vice versa.
    Etheric body is responsible for e.g. electric impulses in your body, that is the nervous system - which in turn is responsible for your mental processes!

In other words: people think with their bodies when in physical body (without electric impulses they cannot use this way of thinking - your mental processes then become more like in the dream state without physical body affecting your conscious mind!).

2. energy is related to and affects the conscious mind
    Some tend to think that energy is independent from physical body. That's incorrect, because - once again - matter is energy, just like your etheric body.
    Physical body, as I mentioned above, is more tight to energy than people used to think, and it affects etheric body. And energy of etheric body affects your consciousness, both in positive and negative ways. This is important, because it affects your practice and possible success or constant failure. If you have no progress in your energy work, there's something you don't understand, and it's perhaps time to verify once again what you "know".
    I noticed that people tend to believe authoritative sources and not examining and researching the topic themselves, while the latter is the basis of mastering any subject... Without independent approach, the achievements will be at best so so.

3. the central element in the body (physical and etheric) is the spine and energy around it
    If you block energy in spine, all the other routes (meridians and not only meridians) in your etheric, but also physical body, will be blocked - those related to the point of blockage. I.e.
    you can find many "energy points" within the spine, in particular most powerful points are those related to 7 chakras along the spine - blocking or affecting which has the strongest negative effect on working of your: physical body, etheric body, AND mind. You can direct and control the way your energy, mind, and physical body in turn, function - and you can change it drammatically (this means that you can control how you feel every single day if mastering this subject, i.e. you won't have "bad" days when you feel not that good if you will gain control over your energy, and not rely on approach like most people do "it just happened to me").

I.e. spine is essential element in the way how our minds work. Directing or blocking it changes how you feel and how you are able to think, i.e. changes the flow of energy in your bodies, both physical and subtle.

BTW have you ever wondered why direct impact of ghosts on the physical Earth plane is so small - and the relations from meeting poltergeists etc. events are so rare? This tells something about the nature of the world and afterworld that we live in, and what will happen to most of people when they die (
    physically)!
    Last edited by Antares; 5th May 2023 at 06:52 AM.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Blog Entries

Re: Observations on human energy

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    (this means that you can control how you feel every single day if mastering this subject, i.e. you won't have "bad" days when you feel not that good if you will gain control over your energy, and not rely on approach like most people do "it just happened to me").
    Is that your goal?

Re: Observations on human energy

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    Is that your goal?
    Not precisely. I like to research, explore, and learn about the reality and how to use it, that's my goal, and I'm of course currently doing exactly this when I'm not working on something else.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts