Thread: Moved: Retrievals

Moved: Retrievals

Robert

I am writing a book about retrievals (Robert Monroe and/or Bruce Moen style). Have you ever done any and would like to share some examples if you did?

Many thanks

Sinera
    This collector of useless clutter.

Re: Retrievals

Are you sure, you are actually retrieving real souls or most of it is just wishful thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Sh@dow View Post
    Are you sure, you are actually retrieving real souls or most of it is just wishful thinking?
    It is a fair question and I address it also in the book mostly in the chapter about 'validations / getting evidence'. Although most believe it to be 'real' a few who did retrievals think it is more of a simulation exercise set up by our guides or the consciousness system for our own soul growth. Or there might be both types at the same time - training and the 'real thing'.

The Monroe Institute as well as Bruce Moen's group claim to have gathered lots of evidence. I will have quotes and examples for that in the book then as well. But at the end of the day of course you are right that we do not know anything a 100% and at least a part of it could be simulated exercises.

However, please understand that I do not want to discuss anything here further since it is in my book and moreover this is the Ask Robert section and so I just wanted to get a statement or even report from him to maybe include in the book (which will be for free btw) - if he still answers here as this forum ends now as it seems.

Fair answer, much better than other people I asked, as I know my guides love to testing me out and sometimes maybe on real play fields, I hope you get the information you are seeking.

First off, congratulation on writing a book on this important topic. All validations, if done objectively and with scepticism in mind, are very needed - especially when concerning such difficult matters as ESP, OBE or other alike experiences. I would like to read something like this. I have my own materials as well, not exactly on OBE, but more on ESP, but I don't think it's in the point worth releasing anything out (and not sure if would be at all).

What I'm missing and actually expected from e.g. Robert Bruce and other vivid OBE practitioners is sharing more exceptional experiences, travels, discoveries, meetings etc., and research based on that.

One thing is going e.g. to Egypt and seeing a temple and saying: "wow this is a really impressive stack of ancient stones", and another when going really deeper into a subject and having a meaningful idea of what this ancient civilization was really about.

Don't get me wrong, the "Astral Dynamics" book is great, probably the best currently on the subject written (even if it contains more beliefs on the nature of reality rather than definite truths), however, there are many OBE techniques there, both in the internet and in books written by other authors that you can find, and there are almost none shared really valuable experiences (that is, going beyond anything typical like "so I went out of my body, looked at it from the top, and then moved through the wall of my house, seeing some people walking outside whom I was not able to recognize"... and stuff like that which doesn't bring any new insights), like Robert Monroe and Bruce Moen have shared.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinera View Post
    It is a fair question and I address it also in the book mostly in the chapter about 'validations / getting evidence'. Although most believe it to be 'real' a few who did retrievals think it is more of a simulation exercise set up by our guides or the consciousness system for our own soul growth. Or there might be both types at the same time - training and the 'real thing'.

The Monroe Institute as well as Bruce Moen's group claim to have gathered lots of evidence. I will have quotes and examples for that in the book then as well. But at the end of the day of course you are right that we do not know anything a 100% and at least a part of it could be simulated exercises.

However, please understand that I do not want to discuss anything here further since it is in my book and moreover this is the Ask Robert section and so I just wanted to get a statement or even report from him to maybe include in the book (which will be for free btw) - if he still answers here as this forum ends now as it seems.
    Why are you going to release such an important book for free, since the subject is generally very important, not many really well done books (if any, from such a perspective) are there, and sort of professional approach to it would be actually more needed? For instance, there lots of books on Edgar Cayce, but I still have an impression that I'm missing the essential things related to his work. This is even more true to OBE or ESP in general.

Anyway, could you say more about what are you writing?

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Why are you going to release such an important book for free, since the subject is generally very important, not many really well done books (if any, from such a perspective) are there, and sort of professional approach to it would be actually more needed? For instance, there lots of books on Edgar Cayce, but I still have an impression that I'm missing the essential things related to his work. This is even more true to OBE or ESP in general.

Anyway, could you say more about what are you writing?
    The book has a quasi academic touch because I love citations. I felt that if I rely on so many texts by other 'experts' I will make it free. The other books in the same series (Retrievals is just Vol. II) that contain no quotes might be for a small charge then although I am generally not in it for the money. One is about 'Basics' and another one might be a (also for free) book version of my VOID essay/article from a few years ago (I see the VOID as an important topic although I feel I am by now the only one that thinks so, ).

Writing is my passion as well as OBEs (incl. doing retrievals). So it is logical to combine the two of them. It is fun first and foremost. It is 'only' a self-published book (also to be found on Amazon, etc.) just like CFT also published one recently (see thread).

I will announce when it is finished. I plan for the end of the year but in the meantime still will need to do some retrievals with my 'team from the other side' in order to add a few more of my own (I only got a few added so far, although I have many more good examples from different APers). I do not want to talk more about the book in detail now but I think it will be quite good and thorough because I have a kind of an quasi-autistic left-brain streak for these things. It almost reads like a 'scientific' book (although it isn't) with all the quotes and schematics and models I 'contrived'.

I might not be able to announce it here since this forum will be gone by then I assume. Maybe you are on the Astral Pulse, the AP board which exists since 2002?

I will announce it there and also post again some retrievals then. Here is the link, you can register there (I recommend it) if you are not already. It is a cool forum with mere focus on AP/OBE with many resources (as said, they started 20 years ago), alhtough not too busy lately, but this is the case for many 'old' forums since the explosion of Social Media such as fakebook etc.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/

My own project and (although currently discontinued) Blog is here if you are interested. On this site is also a link to my forum but it is 'on hiatus' or never really started (but CFT is a moderator there too ... although she might have forgotten it by now, ?es verdad, se?ora? ). It has a really great structure and was supposed to be trilingual (English, German, Spanish), and it is a repository for many things I 'stored' there in posts already, such as a subthread on important authors (including RB of course). But it is not active. I have no time for it anymore or to get it started and do some marketing for it, not at the moment. So no one posts there. Still you could register but it would not make sense at the moment. Maybe it will change in the future. I might announce it on the Pulse or my Blog when this is the case.

https://astral-blog.weebly.com/

https://out-of-body.boards.net/