Thread: Moved: About Changing The Past

Moved: About Changing The Past

Hi Robert!

Do you believe that it's possible to change the past literally by psychic means? Have you had any experience in this regard? For example, altering other people's memories, physical objects and text messages. Thanks!

Re: About Changing The Past

IMHO you will have to time-travel physically, otherwise you're just messing up with the memories only - and the latter is pointless I think (unless your purpose is just to manipulate minds).

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    IMHO you will have to time-travel physically, otherwise you're just messing up with the memories only - and the latter is pointless I think (unless your purpose is just to manipulate minds).
    In reality many people claims is possible change the past in changing the memory about an event. And with "altering other people's memories" I meant indirectly of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    Hi Robert!

Do you believe that it's possible to change the past literally by psychic means? Have you had any experience in this regard? For example, altering other people's memories, physical objects and text messages. Thanks!
    Yes is possible, is advisable you periodically, contact yourself in the past and communicate what you had learned, you don't have to go to the past physically, you can use a technique like Silva's Mind control, relax program verbally and visualize you do, to program your higher mind to contact with yourself in the past and teach him what you had learned.

Quote Originally Posted by juancarlosreyesp View Post
    Yes is possible, is advisable you periodically, contact yourself in the past and communicate what you had learned, you don't have to go to the past physically, you can use a technique like Silva's Mind control, relax program verbally and visualize you do, to program your higher mind to contact with yourself in the past and teach him what you had learned.
    Yes, that's more or less what I was talking about. You have already had experiences in this regard? Thanks.

IMHO what you are talking about is nothing more or less the hypnosis (and similar) state where you "re-create" your own subconscious mind, but nothing more. You won't change the past this way - you will only change your attitude, that's all - which may probably solve some related to that past problems. If this is what you are after, then it's fine - but do not expect any real changes in the past without actually physical time-travlelling.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    Yes, that's more or less what I was talking about. You have already had experiences in this regard? Thanks.
    Yes, I was adviced by a higher mind, to do this periodically, that was before I started my investigations about neonazism, the assassination of higher minds, and others.

You have to relax and deepen your mind.

The basic structuring of your being.

First, you must understand there are two poles, the positive that says there is a good spiritual father for everyone; based on love, right and compassion, in a good creation; and the negative based on anger, individuality and the right of the strongers over the weak.

In that sense you must learn to integrate to your pole, it is vibration, the intense love of a father who surrounds and penetrate you that is ready to gives his own life to get you be alive.

Second, The spirit of the Son of Good, that grants energy of live every day; you must integrate to him, because you live in him, and he is real.

Third you are an angel being, because you are only a computer, your minds are like coins and your higher minds are like bills, you are the angel being you integrate to him or her.

Then the area of your being, your child minds that feed energy to your minds and higher minds.

And then your higher minds.

Once you structe correctly you self in every layer as a being.
    Then you must integrate to the one, this is go inside and up your mind, find the spirit of father of God, Jehova, or how you prefer to call; and worship him to sincronize.
    Expand and set the property of the area, existence, presence, of each of your layers in the space that surrounds you, 6 meter of diameter, 12, 24, 48, and 1km for the spirit of son that grants you life every day.

Once you are there inside and up in your mind you enter your laboratory; there is your super mind, there you are connected with the spirit of the father of Jehova, there you receive your fragment of the one and you are a unique part of the Supreme god in evolution; from there you are connected with all your minds,

and then think in a time in the past, remember it focus on it and talk to him.

Maybe you will need some more trick but basically it is, but first you must integrate with your higher minds, your angel being, and the trinity; and go up and inside in your mind to your super mind.

Greetings

Re: Moved: About Changing The Past

The books of Regression Therapy Winafred lake Lucas Ph. D.
    could help you