Thread: PSSD against Voices Edition(Developed by L.O.T.N)

Red face PSSD against Voices Edition(Developed by L.O.T.N)

My theory is that most voices haunt on beta wave length reasons because it's the most active state of the brain and is the most stimulating state and energizing the voices

When you are calm enough your not on the same wave length as that voices chatter away

No alignment with the voices means less torment

Make love to yourself --> (meditate) lower your brain waves

Try to dissolve your ego it can help with meditation

Ask the angels to help cut the cords with the voices

Voices create negative energy
    Help stop the negative energy build up by working with salt

Salt is very cheap and can absorb a mental attack the build of negative energy

Buy a few bags of salt depending how intense the negative energy is. If you have strong attacks i recommend a few bags.

Make sure you throw out your salt If it's too old.

You can buy 1 kg of salt for 2 dollars. You can get fresh salt every few weeks. I recommend the put the bags of salt in the shower and wash them with the surface salt packaging The water will cleanse the salt of negative energy and the salt bags can be reusable. I recommend using salt in the shower for 35mins. With the water washing the top part of the bags and cleaning the inside spiritually

The salt is really handy you can put a bag of salt on your pillow and rest so peacefully on it and help drain the negative energy from plasticity how your brain is negatively wired
    If you do reiki you can put you hand underneath the bag while your head rest on the top part of the salt bag

The reiki energy runs energy and amplifies it threw the bag of salt and it'a crystalline properties

You will need to psychically sense when the bags are saturating in negative energy.
    If you send it's not working to absorb energy anymore give the bags a wash in the shower in coldest water for 35mins

The cold water is the much much much more cleansing then warm water because of it's crystalline purify properties and clean chi is attached to the running water

Remember water is a liquefied crystal

Ask a homeopath for batch flower essences the calming properties to help you not be in alignment which makes you disconnect of the voices

Keep the salt fresh and by replacing it every so often

Practice communication with the angels without using your voices in your head. For example you could make a hand gesture to communicate with the angels.

Do this as much as possible so you can get use to telepathic communication with out the thoughts and your voices in your head.

The more you practice thoughtless - voiceless communication it will be your second nature you will stop using your ego so much and hopefully it will start dissolving your ego

Gods light helps calm your mind in the long run. You can get good results when you develop a concentration of light that will effect your mental health
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 11th March 2022 at 01:17 AM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: PSSD against Voices Edition(Developed by L.O.T.N)

The top post is how you can survive the voices and the destination is to get a higher vibration to a point where you become voiceless
    or just end up having positive voices such as angels talking to you

You will notice you will get better results,,,, when,,

Cords snap

Voices quieton

Or not even in alignment with the voices
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 15th March 2022 at 03:00 AM.

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Sonny Chin trained me to command my voices to leave and it works for me

The command is

I chose to be positive healthy, happy and clear minded

I chose to be positive healthy, happy and clear minded

All stagnant thoughts that aren't making me be positive healthy, happy and clear minded go away

Listen it only takes 5mins to get good results

Commanding the voices to leave does actually work for some

The command is as follows
    voices stop it go away, i don't want to hear it anymore
    and it only takes 2 mins to get good results

Getting the voices to go away conditions them the next time you will see them etc etc etc this command has a positive long term effect

i googled the definition of calm and this is what i found

Calmness is the mental state of peace of mind being free from agitation, excitement, or disturbance. It also refers being in a state of serenity, tranquillity, or peace. Calmness can most easily occur for the average person during a state of relaxation, but it can also be found during much more alert and aware states.

https://www.google.com/search?q=is+c...hrome&ie=UTF-8

i found calmness in the long runn i way to still the mind from mind chatter this state is very protective for people who suffer voices

Calmness and peace are literally the same thing

i found peace threw a homeopath

you can work with calmness or peace same thing to work in that state of peace to help dissolve the ego identification or association to the slavery to negative voices and your actual thoughts you are identified with can dissolve in the long runn

You can work with calming plants to dissolve the ego

Just type in calmings plant- and herbs on google and there is allot out there on the web to work with
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 15th March 2022 at 04:31 AM.

On a scientific level
    your thoughts are your voices and your voices are your thoughts
    So if you quaiten your thoughts you quaiten your voices