Thread: Hi new member

Hi new member

Hi there. I am new. Nice to meet you. Does anyone know the difference between dream body and out of body ?body?? Thank you

Re: Hi new member

Hi,
    Dream body Vs Astral body Vs Etheric body, I can offer only my thoughts on the matter. For every plane of existence we need a body of similar composition as the plane we are at in order to interact with our surroundings. Dream body for the inner world and other people inner worlds(can be accessed through shared dreaming or dream invasion) and spaces in between is created from your conscious and unconscious thoughts and it is very changeable. Astral body is similar but more solid according to how solid is the Astral world you are visiting, some Astral world's can be solid as this world. The etheric body is created from energy and is much closer to physical body, the same way etheric plane is the closest to physical plane, with enough energy and know how to you can interact with the physical plane too. Etheric projections (out of body experience) are very rare by my experience and the experience of others. Now, if you ask me from what thoughts are made off, then we are stepping into field of one million dollars question^^

Blog Entries

Re: Hi new member

Quote Originally Posted by Sh@dow View Post
    Hi,
    Dream body Vs Astral body Vs Etheric body, I can offer only my thoughts on the matter. For every plane of existence we need a body of similar composition as the plane we are at in order to interact with our surroundings. Dream body for the inner world and other people inner worlds(can be accessed through shared dreaming or dream invasion) and spaces in between is created from your conscious and unconscious thoughts and it is very changeable. Astral body is similar but more solid according to how solid is the Astral world you are visiting, some Astral world's can be solid as this world. The etheric body is created from energy and is much closer to physical body, the same way etheric plane is the closest to physical plane, with enough energy and know how to you can interact with the physical plane too. Etheric projections (out of body experience) are very rare by my experience and the experience of others. Now, if you ask me from what thoughts are made off, then we are stepping into field of one million dollars question^^
    What (s)he said.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.