Thread: Exorcist's

Exorcist's

Famous exorcists.

- holy meditation exorcises might
    - sincerest prayer exorcises power
    - virgin yoga exorcises death
    - ecstatic dance exorcises ego
    - blissful dreams exorcise sin

Thought of Jesus lately? This life is going to be a tough one - well, if you need something beyond the ordinary from the others. olyris

Re: Exorcist's

By chance I created a mistake (a world) and created (destroyed first) the theory on danger. Exorcism is danger forgotten, and this is specifically the truth above, because everybody knows that no-one likes to climb mountains and dive into cold water. Peer pressure is such an obvious hazard that school is for geeks, nowadays. Old school, new rules. I am about to attempt the exorcism of my brother, and the rule has always been love. What, is the other word for love? Presence...

Then there's the lazy way.

- craft beer exorcises self
    - cleanskin wine exorcises ego
    - real coffee exorcises intellect
    - honest tobacco exorcises lust
    - hydroponic pot exorcises anger

To exorcise is your own soul is part of the rite of exorcising your brother - you are his.

Two things to bear in mind when an exorcist:
    1. the path is the same
    2. the truth is eternal and wisely

I was supposed to put this series of articles in olyris' corner, however it's a pretty honest journal of its own, for now...

Left and right-handers.

The right hand is used to carry the sword, and the left to carry the shield. This angel is final. Gender is not the obvious for it only connotes lust. The truth sexuality (in demonology) is, as such, that you are ALWAYS going to do something with your body no matter how you or others tell yourself that you have had enough - this something is called work. The work of a spirituality is to create Heaven and destroy hells. I have found that demons are the middle way, and that when you swing into right or left handedness you are unstoppable.

The easiest way to learn this art is called scrying. Crying is for right-handers, seeing is for left. And demons don't know how to do either!.. being typically insane.

The middle way of exorcism (as per Satan and the Devil) is the case of scrying YOURSELF. Not such a sound practice, for example The Devil finds that he is "alone" and Satan find that he is "loving" - doesn't stop them from being mean. True magicians doing true magic know how mean to be (outright) and do not need to be found secretly by themselves safe from themselves. In other words - when you attempt magic, scry the situation not the you, and your magic just might be true.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Left and right-handers.

The right hand is used to carry the sword, and the left to carry the shield. This angel is final. Gender is not the obvious for it only connotes lust. The truth sexuality (in demonology) is, as such, that you are ALWAYS going to do something with your body no matter how you or others tell yourself that you have had enough - this something is called work. The work of a spirituality is to create Heaven and destroy hells. I have found that demons are the middle way, and that when you swing into right or left handedness you are unstoppable.

The easiest way to learn this art is called scrying. Crying is for right-handers, seeing is for left. And demons don't know how to do either!.. being typically insane.

Has anybody else exorcised THE HUMAN RACE? I found that if I lent in to my supposed "name" that it would start to be defined as stupid, gullible, and mean. So I decided that my name was "anonymous" for the purpose of an exorcism. Here is what went down:
    1. my name was already proper
    2. my face was almost wise, soon to be
    3. my lover was calling me a hero

So basically, when you exorcise everyone, there is someone in you called the God, or God-head. This existence is entirely guided and righteous and pursues the purpose of the universe, for real.

Something Beyond the Ordinary!

How to exorcise a bad god:

Phase 1: Work to live
    Phase 2: Trip to live
    Phase 3: Live to work
    Phase 4: Live to trip

In the name of love... olyris