Thread: Anyone got any Intel on the Body of Light method to Project?

1. Anyone got any Intel on the Body of Light method to Project?

Hi all,

Does anyone got any Intel on the Body of Light method to Project?
    Recently I came a cross it, in two videos, the persons spoke about breathing in white light. (visualizing the white light going in) one said that after a time a practitioner would feel energy. I can feel energy already and with controlled breaths I can accumulated energy in my body. I say this because it was instructed in the video that a person should visualize white light.
    Also I'm not yet very skilled in visualizing in detail. So it's way easier for me to just focus on taking controlled breaths.

The guy said that the practitioner need to condense and solidify the energy and by doing that, he will able to move his energetic arm from his physical arm. The trouble that I'm facing is that I do not know if the energy is condensed fully or if it's condensing at all for that matter.
    After I have inhaled for six minutes or so, I can feel a increase in the energy sensation in my torso. (The measurement of the intensity of energy took place between the second minute and six minutes) Now I'm wondering if I need to feel this increased energy throughout my whole body? I have noticed that there is threshold that makes it, unable for me to accumulated. more energy, so it seems...

It feels that the energy is stored at my Manipura/Solar Plexus chakra.

Is anyone familiar with this technique and can what things I need to lookout for or what to fix?

Plus does anyone any books that describes theses techniques more fully?
    Last edited by Jos bos; 22nd March 2022 at 12:17 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: Anyone got any Intel on the Body of Light method to Project?

I did it once, and don't remember much about it, except that it seemed like a lot of work.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: Anyone got any Intel on the Body of Light method to Project?

Hi CFTraveler,

I saw in a different thread that you have experience with PMR (Progressive Muscle Relaxation)
    Hope you don't mind I ask a question about it, although it may not in a appropriate thread.
    Today, while watching some pod casts I thought let me take advantage of the time and do a PMR.
    When I was done and remained laying still, I noticed that I began to feel energy running through my body. This is the same energy what I would feel if I listen to Hemi-sync's Journey Out of Body.
    I.e it's probably trance-energy, I remember Bruce discussed it in the books: Mastering Astral Projection and Astral Dynamics.

In Astral Dynamics Bruce wrote the following about PMR:
    "Allow your muscles to sink and droop and totally relax after tensing. In the early stages of relaxation training, I suggest that this system be practiced repeatedly, until a whole-body feeling of cozy warm heaviness is achieved. Near enough is not good enough when it comes to deep physical relaxation for OBE."

Would you say based on your extensive experience with this practice, when a person will begin to feel trance-energy after done the PMR. That, that person reached a deep enough physical relaxation? That he or she can move on to the next chapter of the book. And start training his or her mind with the mental focus exercises? I assume I can already begin to work with those mental exercises. But what I try to find out, if the feeling of the trance-energy is a indication of the stage of "whole-body feeling of cozy warm heaviness"

I probably should continue doing PMR's daily for a few months, to reach that stage that Bruce described. Because right now when I finished a PMR exercise, I feel that I'm more relaxed then before I did such a exercise. I also experience different sensations in my body, other than the energy I described earlier. But to say that my body feels warm and heavy, that I do not know.
    Would you say that the cozy warm heaviness is very distinctive and can not be missed?
    Are there other phenomena that can occur?

A while ago you gave me the recommendation to read the thread " your first conscious projection" it was stickied in the OBE portion of this forum. But right now as I type this message. I tried to find it but I did not managed to do so. I looked in the OBE as well as the OBE Research and Discussions, and I used to search function. Is the name of that thread changed? Could you tell me how I can find it or share a link to that thread please?

Blog Entries

Would you say based on your extensive experience with this practice, when a person will begin to feel trance-energy after done the PMR. That, that person reached a deep enough physical relaxation?
    That is hard to gauge. I need at least two pass-throughs, and sometimes I have to add the feeling of melting to end the exercise. I think it depends on the person and how relaxed they are to begin with.

I assume I can already begin to work with those mental exercises. But what I try to find out, if the feeling of the trance-energy is a indication of the stage of "whole-body feeling of cozy warm heaviness"
    If you can feel you have melted like butter into your bed/chair you can start working on your next step. But don't skimp on this exercise, it's more important than it seems.

5. Re: Anyone got any Intel on the Body of Light method to Project?

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I need at least two pass-throughs, and sometimes I have to add the feeling of melting to end the exercise.
    See, this why this forum is so awesome, thank you CFT for this reply.
    If you have a lot of practical experience with PMR and sometimes you need to do two in a row and sometimes in addition to do a melting exercise. That gives me the right information that I needed to understand more of this progressive relaxation exercise, once again thank you!
    Last edited by Jos bos; 4th April 2022 at 11:57 PM.

Blog Entries

You're welcome.

7. Re: Anyone got any Intel on the Body of Light method to Project?

A few weeks ago I recorded a audio of the PMR sequence based upon the information provide by Robert Bruce in in Astral Dynamics. My recording is about 10 minutes long, at the end there is 5 minutes additional relaxing time to condition the body to the newly relaxed state.

Anyhow, I'm now making a new audio for the complete OBE routine, I see in the book M.A.P. at page 430 (Day 88) that the relaxation protocol takes 5 minutes. In Astral Dynamics Bruce staid, that one need to tense a muscle group and then relax them, I remember that I added a resting period of 10 seconds between the tensing parts. I probably added that based on PMR's that I saw on youtube. I quickly re-read the relevant page and Bruce said: "With all these exercises, pay particular attention to the relaxation part at the end of it. Allow your muscles to sink and droop and totally relax after tensing" As far I can see, Bruce did not gave a specific time duration for the intermediate relaxing part.

CFT, When you do a PMR exercise, how many seconds on average do you wait until you tense the next muscle group?
    Last edited by Jos bos; 18th April 2022 at 02:05 PM.

Blog Entries

As long as it takes me to tense it. Or longer. No specific time, just something comparable.