Hi there,

I was advised to read the book Astral Dynamics, right now I have a question about the PMR (Progressive Mucle Relaxation) I saw a unrelated PMR video on youtube, the person said: that the difference will be seen after 6 weeks of consistence practice. The first two weeks should be 2x day and the month after that just 1x a day. When I read the chapter about the PMR in the book Astral Dynamics. It said that after sometime a person would be able to enter into deep physical relaxation in a few minutes, I even read a account of a forum member of ours, that was able to enter into that state in a few seconds! wow that is awesome to hear... though that was after doing PMR for years.

Right now I want to find out if it would be beneficial for me to do 8x PMR exercises a day for as long it's needed. As a way speed up the condition phase, in which my body/subconsciousness will learn to relax. And thus I will be able to enter into deep relaxation faster but also sooner, than if I would do a PMR exercise only 1x a day. I ask this because I want to find out, if it’s the total repetitions or the overall duration of 6 weeks, that causes the conditioning effect.

Also I was wondering if it would be beneficial to do 3x PMR exercises in a row, back to back. As a way to deepen the relaxation and therefor maybe increase the conditioning effects.