Hello!

My name is John Nagel,

I have spent about a little over 10 years learning the fundamentals of magic from Robert Bruce through his courses and energy books, on manifestation & healing and psychic self-defense. ( currently still in progress learning to astral project effectively and doing Kundalini)
About almost 2 years ago I finally decided to also take up black magic, buying some of Balg products to start off with.

Ambition?s - My ambitions is to utilize manual energy stimulation techniques in combination with black magic to further discover new ways to evolve and to ultimately share my knowledge and personal experience with others sooner or later. Hopefully sooner.

My current struggles - Money? unfortunately in order for me to have the proper time I want to study and test magic I need to have enough money to make more productive time for this, I have noticed a significant improvement ever since I have started incorporating black magic along side with manual energetic techniques, real soon money won't be a problem.

Thank you for reading my post and I hope to learn from you all as-well as I am still considering myself a beginner,

John N