Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Energy Work Exercises

Energy Work Exercises

Hello,

Would the Energy Body Workout from the Mastering Astral Projection Course be a good workout to do in General. Should I follow the Energy Exercises step by step from the Energy Work book? Like I am not sure what exercises I should do first step by step to the next exercises or does it matter in what order i do them? What would be the best exercises to do as a beginner to intermediate that I can do for days, weeks and months to come? Not sure what practices i should work on first and for how long? I know all the exercises that are Taught from the energy work book are created for astral projection, chackra development, raising kundalini. Should I do all relaxing exercises before doing the other energy workouts first. How can I enhance my workouts would it be better to do them in the morning mid day or at nights? Would it be better to do them indoor or outdoor? Are there any supplements you recommend? Like I want to dedicate my life to this so i can achieve and develop all abilities so I want to spend as much time as I can to excel faster. Any recommendations, suggestions? What are your experiences or what do you practices? Anything and everything helps?
    “Life Is Short”

”You Only Live Once”

Blog Entries

Re: Energy Work Exercises

The way I do energy work for projection is, relaxing my body, doing breathing exercises, and then I go into energy work, doing the sponging method in my feet and legs, then hands and arms, and lastly all the chakras, starting at the base and going up to the head. I can also add energy body circuit or energy raising, and if I'm done I'm done.
    If I want to induce a projection from this state, then I start trance induction and finally, after getting symptoms, an exit technique.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    The way I do energy work for projection is, relaxing my body, doing breathing exercises, and then I go into energy work, doing the sponging method in my feet and legs, then hands and arms, and lastly all the chakras, starting at the base and going up to the head. I can also add energy body circuit or energy raising, and if I'm done I'm done.
    If I want to induce a projection from this state, then I start trance induction and finally, after getting symptoms, an exit technique.
    Have you considered or tried doing just energy work and skipping all the other parts (i.e. focusing solely on energy instead of the physical body)? Any experiences or conclusions with that? Or even, possibly better, skipping even energy work, and focusing only on the mental side itself?

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Hello Antares, How do you do?

What would you consider focusing on the mental side? I practice the energy body workout video from the "Mastering Astral Projection Video" I think it is a great exercise to do the way it is put together. Do you know which Exercise I am talking about? I think it is also energy workout? Would you consider working with the chakras to be energy workout since you use your tactile senses to stimulate these centers? Right now from what I experience is the energy building by focusing on my hands and brushing my hands and feet and arm and leg bounces. I also feel my chakras clicking and aligning me in a way as i work up the chakras. Somehow I am not advancing because i feel something is not allowing to practice properly like something undermining my practicing I can't focus and like i feel my mind locking on me and keeping from focusing on my tactile senses, I am thinking its because i can't seem to find a proper practice space. I sometimes see flashes of light in my minds eye as i do brushes and bounces.
    “Life Is Short”

”You Only Live Once”

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Have you considered or tried doing just energy work and skipping all the other parts (i.e. focusing solely on energy instead of the physical body)? Any experiences or conclusions with that? Or even, possibly better, skipping even energy work, and focusing only on the mental side itself?
    What would you consider focusing on the mental side? I practice the energy body workout video from the "Mastering Astral Projection Video" I think it is a great exercise to do the way it is put together. Do you know which Exercise I am talking about? I think it is also energy workout? Would you consider working with the chakras to be energy workout since you use your tactile senses to stimulate these centers? Right now from what I experience is the energy building by focusing on my hands and brushing my hands and feet and arm and leg bounces. I also feel my chakras clicking and aligning me in a way as i work up the chakras. Somehow I am not advancing because i feel something is not allowing to practice properly like something undermining my practicing I can't focus and like i feel my mind locking on me and keeping from focusing on my tactile senses, I am thinking its because i can't seem to find a proper practice space. I sometimes see flashes of light in my minds eye as i do brushes and bounces.

What are your experiences and what do you practice and how long have you been practicing Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics programs?
    “Life Is Short”

”You Only Live Once”

Hello CFTraveler,

How long have you been practicing this sequence of exercises? Also, how long do you practice each exercise on their own? Are you or have you been able to astral project from this alone.

Do you use "Journeys Out Of Body" Exercises to help with Astral Projection?
    “Life Is Short”

”You Only Live Once”

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    No, dualism isn't for me. My cosmology is such that I would consider that to be a fun experiment but nothing else.
    When I'm planning to project in a sitting I usually don't do anything physical (depending on how tired I am and the time of day) but the question was about energy work, not projecting.

No, dualism isn't for me. My cosmology is such that I would consider that to be a fun experiment but nothing else.
    When I'm planning to project in a sitting I usually don't do anything physical (depending on how tired I am and the time of day) but the question was about energy work, not projecting.
    Actually, I was asking if you go more to the mental sort of experiences, i.e. focusing purely on the mental (subtle) side, instead of on more gross energy (ethereal body, to be precise) and the physical level.

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenDaoist87 View Post

What are your experiences and what do you practice and how long have you been practicing Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics programs?
    First things first, I do not practice anybody's programs, with small exception to the Robert Monroe's program. I try to understand the essence of what is behind any excercise, program or anything, and I recommend this approach, i.e. not to be strictly attached to any programs. By mental side I mean that what i just explained above when replying to the CFT's message. Chakras energy is great if you know what you are doing and know what you want to acheive. Bare in mind a possible threat when openning the "gates" to your energy system. What you are doing is energy work (this is a universal term, not limited to any program), and it's a great thing to control / work with energy. What you describe happens on the ethereal level. The mental level is of purely psychic experience, when you do not feel gross energy any more, i.e. you focus solely on your mind, and you gain then more ESP sort of experiences, instead of energy (qi) experiences. You get into the deep ASC (Altered State of Consciousness) state of mind, you stop feeling not just physical body, but any energy attached to yourself, i.e. you do not travel astrally with any "body" (be it ethereal or astral), but you just move - mentally - simply by using your mind in a fraction of a second. You reach beyond anything that is "normal" in the physical or ethereal. This could be likened to some sort of meditation, although I don't like this word as it suggests certain way of thinking of how it works or how it "should" be done, while the reality is that you need to go beyond anything that you know/expect in order to not limit your mental experiences - remember that this is ultimately your mind which not just allow you to experience, but also restricts the experiences that you have, including the expectations and beliefs (some of which wrote e.g. Bruce Moen in his books on astral travels). If you don't feel mental focus to be for you just yet, it is perfectly fine, some people find it more suitable than energy work, while the others - vice versa.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Antares
    Actually, I was asking if you go more to the mental sort of experiences, i.e. focusing purely on the mental (subtle) side, instead of on more gross energy (ethereal body, to be precise) and the physical level.
    Yes, precisely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Daoist
    How long have you been practicing this sequence of exercises?
    Since 2001, started doing more complete routine but pared down gradually after a few years. Let's say since 2010 more or less. And yes, I'm an old woman.

Since 2001, started doing more complete routine but pared down gradually after a few years. Let's say since 2010 more or less. And yes, I'm an old woman.
    You seems a lot like my auntie, she is into energy work and meditation, she is in her late sixties. She has a so called energy place with an altar, crystals, Dreamcatcher, wooden statues, pyramids and magnents across the room and shelves with books on the topic. She even get to some mountain in Asia in the past to some Guru, wearing white robes for months and doing sacred rituals with a lot of meditation every day together with special diet. But I'm not very fond of cult's and sect's. I'm more like a lone wolf searching for my own path and trying not to cloud it with outer beliefs and dogma's, for that matter I'm not fond of reading books on the topic and trying to build my own viewpoint through my own astral experiences and inner work, so for the most part I builded my own terminology of the wide reality.