Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: An Entity kidnapped me from my dream

Re: An Entity kidnapped me from my dream

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    You may not be aware of it, but Robert has plans to close this forum and migrate all content to the new site here.
    https://www.astraldynamics.org/forums
    Many people have gone over there already, but there has not been a lot of activity.
    I'm also a member of the other forum and checking him in every four days or something, I didn't post anything as I didn't have any questions towards Robert Bruce and his son, that may change in the future, if I try to read his book which I already own. As for the activity problem, maybe now is the time to use the law of attraction that you have a tutorial about it. I can look a bit cranky to you, maybe because of still recovering over my one month ♥♥♥♥♥19 virus infection. (Huh I don't know what the hearts means, c*o*v*i*d19, why you register it as a bad word???).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sh@dow View Post
    I'm also a member of the other forum and checking him in every four days or something, I didn't post anything as I didn't have any questions towards Robert Bruce and his son, that may change in the future, if I try to read his book which I already own. As for the activity problem, maybe now is the time to use the law of attraction that you have a tutorial about it. I can look a bit cranky to you, maybe because of still recovering over my one month ♥♥♥♥♥19 virus infection. (Huh I don't know what the hearts means, c*o*v*i*d19, why you register it as a bad word???).
    I don't know, the template may have a built in filter for the word.
    I hope you're feeling better.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I don't know, the template may have a built in filter for the word.
    I hope you're feeling better.
    Filters, filters are everywhere! You may looking at this post, but only see half of it! This is how this Reality work, if you are not lucid enough, you can see stuff but your mind to totally ignored them.
    Last edited by Sh@dow; 7th June 2022 at 06:36 PM.