Thread: do I imagine pulling the body lying in a horizontal position or pulling the body in a standing position?

1. do I imagine pulling the body lying in a horizontal position or pulling the body in a standing position?

when I practice pulling the rope in a lying position, do I imagine pulling the body lying in a horizontal position or pulling the body in a standing position?

Blog Entries

Re: do I imagine pulling the body lying in a horizontal position or pulling the body in a standing position?

Imagine you're sitting up on the bed when you do this. It's how I do it and it works for me.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: do I imagine pulling the body lying in a horizontal position or pulling the body in a standing position?

I see. I need to imagine that I am in an upright position, leaving my body from the top of my head. thank you!

Blog Entries

Re: do I imagine pulling the body lying in a horizontal position or pulling the body in a standing position?

Quote Originally Posted by zhangyan View Post
    I see. I need to imagine that I am in an upright position, leaving my body from the top of my head. thank you!
    You don't have to imagine you're coming out of your head. The energy body doesn't have 'holes' you come out from, it's best not to think of your body at all. You're insubstantial when you come out. I do the visualization as if I were sitting up because it's a more natural way of thinking of going 'up', but it's just my convention, not 'the' convention.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    You don't have to imagine you're coming out of your head. The energy body doesn't have 'holes' you come out from, it's best not to think of your body at all. You're insubstantial when you come out. I do the visualization as if I were sitting up because it's a more natural way of thinking of going 'up', but it's just my convention, not 'the' convention.
    I'm still wondering why people around here want to go out of their bodies to experience AP, you just need to project your consciousness onto Astral plane. The exit techniques can only be useful if you want to experience Etheric projection. If you use exit techniques while aiming for AP, the best thing you gonna get is your room replica, you don't need to fly away from your window or any of that stuff. That is just dogma and misbelief.
    Last edited by Sh@dow; 7th June 2022 at 07:02 PM.