Thread: Help with stopping images when going into physical relaxation

Help with stopping images when going into physical relaxation

Does anybody have any recommendations for stopping images?

Thought words can be a problem aswell sometimes, but it's mainly images that are tensing my body up. I get images of people who have attacked me, and my body tenses up and messes with my relaxed state and energy.

I can force my self through it and end up in a relaxed state anyway, but it can be quite a hassle when I initially start the relaxation.

I appreciate any recommendations.
    Last edited by John N; 1st July 2022 at 09:36 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: Help with stopping images when going into physical relaxation

I don't see what the problem might be. When you bring your consciousness into normally unconscious states, you unfold your mind, like a deck of cards to see what's there. This is one of the things that are useful in AP because it shows you what's up there in the noggin. When you get images, it's the brain creating them as an automatic mechanism, like the heartbeat or breathing. It has nothing to do with your choice. When you try to 'quiet your mind' it's a different thing, because verbal thoughts are usually caused by the observer observing what's happening and commenting. This is something that can be handled, if not stopped per se, because what you're trying to do is attain some sort of control of your conscious mind. But what causes images is not conscious mind, it's your biological unconscious mind. You really don't want to do that, only brain damage does that, and that is not a positive.
    Consider hypnagogics as markers for trance- they tell you your brain has gotten 'almost there', and if there is a problem is your conscious reaction to them. What you want is dispassionate observation- equanimity.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by John N View Post
    Does anybody have any recommendations for stopping images?

Thought words can be a problem aswell sometimes, but it's mainly images that are tensing my body up. I get images of people who have attacked me, and my body tenses up and messes with my relaxed state and energy.

I can force my self through it and end up in a relaxed state anyway, but it can be quite a hassle when I initially start the relaxation.

I appreciate any recommendations.
    IMO it's typical activity of ghosts. I haven't found one best way how to handle them, but one is to: be aware, BUT force your mind to focus on something else than what is suggested (transmitted) to you.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

@“Antares” @“CFTraveler”

I appreciate both of yalls responses.

Its so crazy because, I do the core image removal technique constantly on these images, but for some reason the darnest thing happens where I keep getting different angles of the picture and then I do the core removal technique on that one, but then a different pictures comes up, kind of like a different photograph captured in all sorts of different angles of the same thing. It keeps coming and I feel like I got. Breathing problems start all of a sudden and my energy feels suppressed.

I also tried to remove the whole thought by letting the whole scenarios play out and then I try to remove the ?video? per se but man these things are persistent.

Is there any image that you can suggest that I focus on?

I dont mind seeing images and stuff but man certain pictures like the ones of previous attackers turn my 30 minute session into like a 1 hour and 20 minute session.

Honestly I probably should practice dispassionate observation. I know Robert says to be a silent observer, but I think dispassionate observation may be worth trying out.

Also Im not sure if yall would have any recommendations about this one, but I do give blood to my friend (entity) with the intention to stop these unfavorable images and it does work, but they start to come back after awhile. He says that I need to really learn if I want to achieve my goals with astral projection. Is there a specific request that I should be asking for to manifest, rather than requesting to stop these particular images?

for example, ..
    “ I have perfect control over my third eye”
    “ I am a dispassionate observer within my mind thoughts”

Any recommendation on this aswell will be very much appreciated.
    Last edited by John N; 10th July 2022 at 01:51 AM. Reason: I’m trying to understand BB code so I can ping users, rather than the quote

Blog Entries

I would go to the second affirmation.

Hey! You know what I did!

I realized that I needed to go back to Roberts Bruces Manifestation and healing course!

There is a moment on disk 4A where he talks about how to stop unwanted thoughts and feelings when your stimulating your energy body.
    I just rewatched the whole course and now I have been using these affirmations:
    “I choose to not think about that “
    “ I reject these thoughts”
    “ I choose to not feel like that “
    “ I reject this feeling “
    “ I choose relax my mind”
    “ I choose to relax my body”

Dude! It was crazy! After thinking about it for awhile and talking about this, I realized that I have been doing so much psychic self defense for the past 5 years that now I am ready to go back and start truly manifesting again! And this time Ill be ready for all the test! Thank you !

Thank you guys so much for being here. I truly appreciate it!

Iven been relearning the course for the past 2 days and following along the exercises and I feel great! I’m sure this will help me reach to reach my astral projection goals. All I need to do is get rid of those thoughts so and then I can truly focus when Im in the middle of going into deep physical relaxation.

I notice than once I’m in the zone relaxed that the thoughts do t really bother me so much, it’s just getting there was a hassle, but I am working on that now and already immediate results. After breaking blockages within certain areas of my body, I have now allowed energy to flood the energy areas that were affecting my third eye and now I can stay focused much longer without feeling tired, as if I’m giving into the images and thoughts.

It is still a work in progress though because right now yes there is noticeable improvement and that I can focus much better, but I still get tired in the middle of energy work and then I feel like I’m moving energy with less pressure built up moving through my body parts. Also I have an issue where images are not so vibrant sometimes, Especially when I try using colors like light cool blue. I feel like I get tired sometimes, when de manifesting something that is trying to interfere with me imagining the color.

Any recommendations on this would much appreciated aswell. (: thanks!
    Last edited by John N; 14th July 2022 at 05:07 AM.

Blog Entries

Sounds like you're on the right track. I think once you get used to doing this your fatigue will go away, because doing something new is always exhausting, and practice lowers the stress fatigue.