I've noticed one thing:

Most of experiences of previous lives, according to what therapists say, are bad experiences. Often death in the past life is sudden and not natural - which, in turn, leads to many disorders. If one had made a statistics based on these data, there could be drawn a conclusion that most people die unnaturally, which is doubtful to me. I.e. I think that most people actually die naturally, although this might be not true in the previous centuries before XXth century.

Of course, people who need a therapy (of any kind) are those who have some issues, but it seems that:

1. most issues come from previous lives (at least reports from experiences of previous lives suggest so)
2. most of those issues are related to the sudden and unpleasant death (not necessarily a murder, it might be a 'coincidental' accident)
3. people who go to the previous lives therapy have experienced 'bad' death

It's sort of stupid: one dies accidentally, is murdered, tortured, dies in a prison, is killed on the battlefield, poisoned by another (not necessarily deliberately) etc., and in the next life (s)he experiences big issues, typically physical, just because of this. What the heck???

I'm astonished by how many people (huge majority of them) going to such kind of therapy have died prematurely.

Anyways, these statistics lead to certain conclusions. They IMO should be treated as scientific data and research should be conducted here, but of course at the moment almost no one is interested in research of previous lives or NDE in the scientific sense.