Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Previous life therapy - why do bad experiences are in majority?

  1. #1

    Previous life therapy - why do bad experiences are in majority?

    I've noticed one thing:

    Most of experiences of previous lives, according to what therapists say, are bad experiences. Often death in the past life is sudden and not natural - which, in turn, leads to many disorders. If one had made a statistics based on these data, there could be drawn a conclusion that most people die unnaturally, which is doubtful to me. I.e. I think that most people actually die naturally, although this might be not true in the previous centuries before XXth century.

    Of course, people who need a therapy (of any kind) are those who have some issues, but it seems that:

    1. most issues come from previous lives (at least reports from experiences of previous lives suggest so)
    2. most of those issues are related to the sudden and unpleasant death (not necessarily a murder, it might be a 'coincidental' accident)
    3. people who go to the previous lives therapy have experienced 'bad' death

    It's sort of stupid: one dies accidentally, is murdered, tortured, dies in a prison, is killed on the battlefield, poisoned by another (not necessarily deliberately) etc., and in the next life (s)he experiences big issues, typically physical, just because of this. What the heck???

    I'm astonished by how many people (huge majority of them) going to such kind of therapy have died prematurely.

    Anyways, these statistics lead to certain conclusions. They IMO should be treated as scientific data and research should be conducted here, but of course at the moment almost no one is interested in research of previous lives or NDE in the scientific sense.


    Always check with your inner self if anything sounds true to you


    note that the inner self is beyond the intellect with which you identify

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sunny Climes
    Posts
    13,504
    Blog Entries
    64

    Re: Previous life therapy - why do bad experiences are in majority?

    I disagree with the premise. I don't believe that more bad things happen in previous lives, but that the bad experiences are what affect us the most, so that when things come up to be healed, they're the bad things. We don't need healing from good things, so they go unnoticed.
    I have no opinion as to whether people die suddenly more often when they're undergoing past life therapy, and I'd like to see studies comparing the rate of death while past life therapy vs just regular treatment of medical issues.
    The provisional belief that previous life stuff causes present medical issues is an additional obfuscating datum.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

  3. #3

    Re: Previous life therapy - why do bad experiences are in majority?

    Ok thanks for sharing.

    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I disagree with the premise. I don't believe that more bad things happen in previous lives, but that the bad experiences are what affect us the most, so that when things come up to be healed, they're the bad things. We don't need healing from good things, so they go unnoticed.
    I have no opinion as to whether people die suddenly more often when they're undergoing past life therapy, and I'd like to see studies comparing the rate of death while past life therapy vs just regular treatment of medical issues.
    Yes, people go to the therapy because of having issues. We cannot say anything about people who do not go to the previous life therapy but have health issues, and where these issues come from (so we cannot say anything about their experiences, bad or good, from previous lives) - however, we can say about what is going on with people who do. This is what I was referring to.
    But, actually every person have some issues - and it seems everyone needs sort of therapy of any sort (assuming that the therapy is what really helps - I won't elaborte on it more here, but what is really happening when the ill person becomes healthy is still an enigma).
    But when you take a look at what happens in the previous life therapy, these are issues related to the psychological traumas - affecting in consequence the physical body. Even if the issue was physical (like dying from sinking or being murdered), the previous life therapy suggests that the original problem was in some psychological trauma. This is the opposite to the conventional - based on the current body state - medicine (and therefore science), that the issues related to the physical body have - only - physical origin.
    If to assume that the previous life therapy indicates the real cause of an issue, one could come to the conclusion that whatever happens to you in terms of health (not counting obvious direct accidents affecting the physical body; with psychological traumas from the current life time it is not so obvious however), it has always its origins in the bad previous lives experience - typically: dying in some way, suddenly or gradually (like in prison for instance). I must say that I do not know if it's true, but I can't remember any relation from the past life therapy indicating other reason for issues than that, also Edgar Cayce indicated previous lives as the origin of health issues.
    This, i.e. previous life therapies, seem to indicate that present health issues come only or mostly from abnormal deaths in the previous lives. Since everyone has issues and weaknesses from the beginning (sometimes they are not obvious at the beginning, when very young, or typically overlooked and ignored), which in later life become serious (science currently tells they come from "bad DNA", but this doesn't explain much as well), the question of the influence of the previous lives should be raised.

    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    The provisional belief that previous life stuff causes present medical issues is an additional obfuscating datum.
    Could you elaborate more on what do you mean by this?


    Always check with your inner self if anything sounds true to you


    note that the inner self is beyond the intellect with which you identify

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Under a Cloud
    Posts
    57

    Re: Previous life therapy - why do bad experiences are in majority?

    I would love to get through a life regression therapy, but there is no such thing where I live
    Shadow & Light makes me whole - Shadow of Light

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sunny Climes
    Posts
    13,504
    Blog Entries
    64

    Re: Previous life therapy - why do bad experiences are in majority?

    Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Ok thanks for sharing.


    Yes, people go to the therapy because of having issues. We cannot say anything about people who do not go to the previous life therapy but have health issues, and where these issues come from (so we cannot say anything about their experiences, bad or good, from previous lives) - however, we can say about what is going on with people who do. This is what I was referring to.
    But, actually every person have some issues - and it seems everyone needs sort of therapy of any sort (assuming that the therapy is what really helps - I won't elaborte on it more here, but what is really happening when the ill person becomes healthy is still an enigma).
    But when you take a look at what happens in the previous life therapy, these are issues related to the psychological traumas - affecting in consequence the physical body. Even if the issue was physical (like dying from sinking or being murdered), the previous life therapy suggests that the original problem was in some psychological trauma. This is the opposite to the conventional - based on the current body state - medicine (and therefore science), that the issues related to the physical body have - only - physical origin.
    If to assume that the previous life therapy indicates the real cause of an issue, one could come to the conclusion that whatever happens to you in terms of health (not counting obvious direct accidents affecting the physical body; with psychological traumas from the current life time it is not so obvious however), it has always its origins in the bad previous lives experience - typically: dying in some way, suddenly or gradually (like in prison for instance). I must say that I do not know if it's true, but I can't remember any relation from the past life therapy indicating other reason for issues than that, also Edgar Cayce indicated previous lives as the origin of health issues.
    This, i.e. previous life therapies, seem to indicate that present health issues come only or mostly from abnormal deaths in the previous lives. Since everyone has issues and weaknesses from the beginning (sometimes they are not obvious at the beginning, when very young, or typically overlooked and ignored), which in later life become serious (science currently tells they come from "bad DNA", but this doesn't explain much as well), the question of the influence of the previous lives should be raised.


    Could you elaborate more on what do you mean by this?
    I think it's a premise that comes from religious tradition, and shouldn't be taken as automatically true. Sometimes diseases are not so much something you have to pay, but something you chose to go through, for a reason that your 'eternal me' knows.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

  6. #6

    Re: Previous life therapy - why do bad experiences are in majority?

    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I think it's a premise that comes from religious tradition, and shouldn't be taken as automatically true. Sometimes diseases are not so much something you have to pay, but something you chose to go through, for a reason that your 'eternal me' knows.
    Yes, this is a common belief, coming along with others such as:
    - we agreed to be put into a physical body
    - we decided to get through negative experiences
    - we allowed our memory to disappear "somehow"

    But what if we started to analyze it from the other direction, and ask questions instead of automatically taking them for granted? So, going with this example, starting with the last statement and changing it into the question:

    - did we allow our memory to disappear? how?

    Answering this key question should be the basis for answering other questions.


    Always check with your inner self if anything sounds true to you


    note that the inner self is beyond the intellect with which you identify

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Under a Cloud
    Posts
    57

    Re: Previous life therapy - why do bad experiences are in majority?

    Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Yes, this is a common belief, coming along with others such as:
    - we agreed to be put into a physical body
    - we decided to get through negative experiences
    - we allowed our memory to disappear "somehow"

    But what if we started to analyze it from the other direction, and ask questions instead of automatically taking them for granted? So, going with this example, starting with the last statement and changing it into the question:

    - did we allow our memory to disappear? how?

    Answering this key question should be the basis for answering other questions.
    Now this is spot on, many people don't really think about it and just go with the common belief, but for me is the other way around, as I know I didn't agree my memory to be erased when they put me into this body. When I was born here I still had some memories of my previous life, because as soon I was able to form sentences, I start telling stories of before which freaked out my parents. They took me to a priest and some esoteric new age guy, the new age guy told my parents that when 'they' send me here, 'they' weren't able to fully close my crown. Actually this push me to seek into who I was before, as my old self which sound like a distant echo telling me not to forget 'who I am' and 'what I am'. As far as I can remember to age of eight I had constant flow of OBE's experiences too.
    Shadow & Light makes me whole - Shadow of Light

  8. #8

    Re: Previous life therapy - why do bad experiences are in majority?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sh@dow View Post
    Now this is spot on, many people don't really think about it and just go with the common belief, but for me is the other way around, as I know I didn't agree my memory to be erased when they put me into this body. When I was born here I still had some memories of my previous life, because as soon I was able to form sentences, I start telling stories of before which freaked out my parents. They took me to a priest and some esoteric new age guy, the new age guy told my parents that when 'they' send me here, 'they' weren't able to fully close my crown. Actually this push me to seek into who I was before, as my old self which sound like a distant echo telling me not to forget 'who I am' and 'what I am'. As far as I can remember to age of eight I had constant flow of OBE's experiences too.
    I had similar experiences... and having said that, this question might sound a bit weird, but I'd ask it anyway: why do you have the cat avatar now? Is this a reference to anything significant? Or it was just an unconcious choice? It's more important than it might seem, and I have this strange observation that many people interested in topics like on this website have a strong affinity toward cats... why is that, I wonder.


    Always check with your inner self if anything sounds true to you


    note that the inner self is beyond the intellect with which you identify

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Under a Cloud
    Posts
    57

    Re: Previous life therapy - why do bad experiences are in majority?

    Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    why do you have the cat avatar now? Is this a reference to anything significant? Or it was just an unconcious choice?
    No, is not anything super significant, but I do like cats. I have cats my entire life, of all cats I prefer Siamese and Thai cats, my cats are my best friends, also where I live there are stray cats everywhere, pick your color As for the avatar I just pick a random cat picture from web and Photoshop her, I have several others, but this one is looking more mystical
    It's more important than it might seem, and I have this strange observation that many people interested in topics like on this website have a strong affinity toward cats... why is that, I wonder.
    I wasn't aware of that, but perhaps because cats are considered sacred in most of religions, also is common knowledge that they can see ghosts which is strongly suggested in many Hollywood movies. I catch my cat's to dream very frequently, I wonder what types of dreams they are having. Lastly my previous cat before the one I'm having now literally saved my life from impending doom.

    P.s. if you also ask for my name, there is absolutely no significance of choosing it, the only reference is to when I was in highschool and named myself The_Shadow in Counter-Strike(if you know what is that) on LAN parties, because I was moving like a shadow, silent and deadly
    Shadow & Light makes me whole - Shadow of Light

Similar Threads

  1. Urine therapy
    By WanderRA in forum Ask Robert Bruce
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23rd May 2010, 03:36 PM
  2. Your Experiences of Heaven/Mystical Experiences
    By ButterflyWoman in forum Mysticism
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 30th November 2008, 04:05 AM
  3. Is previous Energy Work required to see Auras?
    By edw211 in forum Down Under
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10th February 2008, 04:41 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
01 TITLE
01 block content This site is under development!
02 Links block
02 block content

ad_bluebearhealing_astraldynamics 

ad_neuralambience_astraldynamics