Thread: When I was practicing pulling the rope, I felt a strong inner contraction in my stomach, thighs, shoulders, and neck. do I need to use my mind to relax the corresponding parts?

1. When I was practicing pulling the rope, I felt a strong inner contraction in my stomach, thighs, shoulders, and neck. do I need to use my mind to relax the corresponding parts?

When I was practicing pulling the rope, I felt a strong inner contraction in my stomach, thighs, shoulders, and neck. At the same time, my body felt heavy, just like the inner contraction when doing energy work. This feeling is also similar to the feeling of muscle tension. Will this cause muscle tension and affect obe? At this time, do I need to use my mind to relax the corresponding parts?

Blog Entries

Re: When I was practicing pulling the rope, I felt a strong inner contraction in my stomach, thighs, shoulders, and neck. do I need to use my mind to relax the corresponding parts?

Believe it or not, this is typical of when the rope is used to 'brute force' get yourself out. I have exhausted myself doing it and even if it works (it does if you're persistent) it tires you out. Just relax yourself much more in the beginning of your routine when you're still focused on the physical body, and after you're in a decent trance you should feel lighter (although don't focus on feeling) and it should work easier.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: When I was practicing pulling the rope, I felt a strong inner contraction in my stomach, thighs, shoulders, and neck. do I need to use my mind to relax the corresponding parts?

Thank you very much for your guidance

4. Re: When I was practicing pulling the rope, I felt a strong inner contraction in my stomach, thighs, shoulders, and neck. do I need to use my mind to relax the corresponding parts?

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Believe it or not, this is typical of when the rope is used to 'brute force' get yourself out. I have exhausted myself doing it and even if it works (it does if you're persistent) it tires you out. Just relax yourself much more in the beginning of your routine when you're still focused on the physical body, and after you're in a decent trance you should feel lighter (although don't focus on feeling) and it should work easier.
    Thank you very much for your guidance!!!