Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I'm tryng NOT to reise my Kundalini

Su Guest
    Please, anybody?

Some kind of way of reaching high levels of selfdiscipline and ‘trained’ mental control necessary to face the event as prepared as possible, something that does not include building energy up.

The forum is hudge, just link somethiting, I'm loosing waluable time in just reading, not practicing.

Blog Entries
    Hello, Su.

You want to build "mental discipline"?

Three exercises that will last you months to years:

* Training for awareness/observer state
    * Training for one-pointedness
    * Training for emptiness

These are the three most basic and useful mental exercises.

For example, for a good description see here under "Mental":
    http://www.abardoncompanion.com/IIH-Step1.html

This does not involve working (directly) with energies at all.

Take good care,
    Oliver

Su Guest
    Thanks, it is just what I neded.
    Last month or two I've been spontaniously doing something like that; but was uncsecure will it hold on. Last time I had a lots of troubble with that. Chatter grove into sparate voices with will and personalyties of their own, could't distinguish them from mu guide, it took a month of resistence, till I ecsepted tham and wery slowly lerned to ignore ...one can turn crazy like that, or harm himsef ,the others, or yust fail and miss the task...mind controll is really a fondation, nothing can be built with out it.

Thank you once more.

whitelight Guest
    I was initiated into shakthipat by a properly trained and experienced teacher from India in the early nineties. When shakthi activates there are all sorts of symptoms some of which you have described.

Spontaneous awakenings are something to be treated with care and without the correct guidance heaps can go wrong - I have seen heaps of this in my time even with people who have received the awakening through a proper teacher.

What I would suggest is to come back to earth by simply focussing on the basics such as mundane tasks. Eating sugar food such as chocolate also helps to calm raging kundalini and bring it under control. Also try vetiver oil on the temples to calm down the heat - also if possible drink coconut juice or at least apply coconut oil to cool down.

The rush of shakthi is very seductive and the tendency is to want to "do" the spiritual journey in order to feel more bliss. However just let the shakthi do her work and ground yourself, through good diet practice.

In my experience raw food diet only makes shakthi more intense in her actions which the body may have a hard time to cope with. So rather than rushing for this altered state practice moderation in lifestyle - eating vegetable broth, a little brown rice and other cooked foods will help to regulate the body response to the extra energy flowing through the body.
    Believe me this approach is not wasting time - far from it - through this a foundation is being laid for more joy more regularly over the longer term - there is no rush - hurry is illusion - there is plenty of time!!!

Also try to find an experienced Guru well versed in the mysteries of Kundalini who will know further techniques for grounding the energy and the safe/gradual development of Kundalini through chakras. Kundalini disorders in the West are part of a legacy left by people being initiated by Easterners since around the sixties and seventies and account for many places in psychaitric wards in the local hospitals.

Deranged kundalini can create symptoms of madness, hallucinations, which are part of the process of unblocking the chakras and nadi pathways to the initiated, however there are very few well versed enough in the West to deal with the by products of deranged serpent fire. That's why alot of westerners end up following these teachers around so they can receive full support in their spiritual journey from their teacher.

Remember spiritual life in a human body is about balance in the material and spiritual realms - this point cannot ever be too heavily underlined!!

Good Luck and hope this helps!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Su
    Thanks, it is just what I neded.
    Last month or two I've been spontaniously doing something like that; but was uncsecure will it hold on. Last time I had a lots of troubble with that. Chatter grove into sparate voices with will and personalyties of their own, could't distinguish them from mu guide, it took a month of resistence, till I ecsepted tham and wery slowly lerned to ignore ...one can turn crazy like that, or harm himsef ,the others, or yust fail and miss the task...mind controll is really a fondation, nothing can be built with out it.

Thank you once more.
    Hello, Su.

Be aware that none of the voices is actually "you", even if you identify with one more. Your emotions are not you, your thoughts are not you, your ego is not you. It is "just" your basic awareness drawn into these things and identifying with them. But they are not what ultimately is you.

When you cultivate the observer state as decribed above this may become more apparent. Also cultivating emptiness might help dealing with all kinds of voices and distractions, I'm sure.

In a meditation some weeks ago I "let go of my thoughts" and found myself as a watcher within myself. In liking it to an OBE I called it my "Out of Mind Experience" . I could feel my awareness separate from my thoughts, who seemed like items coming and going. I could feel my awareness separate from my emotions, who gave birth to these thoughts. I could feel my awareness separate from my ego, which continued to attach interpretations and judgements to every thought that arose. In feeling this separation of awareness and all these other things I now have confirmation that I'm none of these "things" - I am not emotion. I am not thought. I am not an ego.

Still I need a way to deal with all those things. It was a realisation, an insight, a glimpse of the things ahead. Now I must "make it mine" and reattain this insight and state, stabilise it and work with it. But the glimpse is the start of change.

I think, but cannot be sure, that these exercises can do something similar for you. My path was different.

I wish you good success and luck as well,
    Oliver

It also may help to receive attunements to Kundalini Reiki (You can get the attunements online for free at http://xehupatl.com/ . The person who does the attunements is very good at doing the attunements, as he has been giving them for several years now.). This may seem like it would do nothing but increase your current difficulties, but the reason I'm suggesting to get at least the first 3 attunements is that they tend to reduce the side effects of an already active Kundalini and it gives you a way to heal yourself with energy that will not make the symptoms more difficult. Even a simple meditation based on the breath is really energy work, because anything based on focussed awareness will draw energy as well.

Also, you might want to contact Aunt Clair specifically. She has a lot of experience both with her own and with helping people with their energy work. Just keep in mind that she is still recovering from back surgery, if it takes longer than you expect to hear from her.

Su Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whitelight

Spontaneous awakenings are something to be treated with care and without the correct guidance heaps can go wrong - I have seen heaps of this in my time even with people who have received the awakening through a proper teacher.

What I would suggest is to come back to earth by simply focussing on the basics such as mundane tasks. Eating sugar food such as chocolate also helps to calm raging kundalini and bring it under control. Also try vetiver oil on the temples to calm down the heat - also if possible drink coconut juice or at least apply coconut oil to cool down.

The rush of shakthi is very seductive and the tendency is to want to "do" the spiritual journey in order to feel more bliss. However just let the shakthi do her work and ground yourself, through good diet practice.

In my experience raw food diet only makes shakthi more intense in her actions which the body may have a hard time to cope with. So rather than rushing for this altered state practice moderation in lifestyle - eating vegetable broth, a little brown rice and other cooked foods will help to regulate the body response to the extra energy flowing through the body.
    Believe me this approach is not wasting time - far from it - through this a foundation is being laid for more joy more regularly over the longer term - there is no rush - hurry is illusion - there is plenty of time!!!

Also try to find an experienced Guru well versed in the mysteries of Kundalini who will know further techniques for grounding the energy and the safe/gradual development of Kundalini through chakras. Kundalini disorders in the West are part of a legacy left by people being initiated by Easterners since around the sixties and seventies and account for many places in psychaitric wards in the local hospitals.

Deranged kundalini can create symptoms of madness, hallucinations, which are part of the process of unblocking the chakras and nadi pathways to the initiated, however there are very few well versed enough in the West to deal with the by products of deranged serpent fire. That's why alot of westerners end up following these teachers around so they can receive full support in their spiritual journey from their teacher.

Remember spiritual life in a human body is about balance in the material and spiritual realms - this point cannot ever be too heavily underlined!!

Good Luck and hope this helps!
    Thank you all, so many poeople trying to help.
    What is "vetiver oil" can't find it in dictionary, perhaps anybody knows Latin name of the plant?
    Last couple of months I succeeded to keep energy flow preety smooth, felt heet just few times, blockages are partly removed last time (some even long time ago, like solar pleksus; that was really painfull- couldlnt breathe for few minutes, lungs just colapsed and refused to work...it was 17 years ago)
    Finding a teatcher seems like wery resonable sugestion, I was lucky enough to get a telephone number of a experienced lady-teatcher and hope I will make appointment to meet her tomorrow.Especilally, becouse I have noticed a new shifts of energy, it's working in right leg and in arms; from armpit till elbown and from armpit to a brests, on the beck too. Olmost no pain at all, mostly plesent like bubbling or iching under skin. I think rushing things would be foolish too, I'm chewing some chocolate wright now

I've achieveed some peace of mind during this few months, with a siple trck, maybe it can be of use to somebody:
    WHA'TS THE NAME OF THE FOOL (alternative stupid or idiot) YOU'RE CHATTERING (talking, quorelling..) WRIGHT NOW?
    So, I anwer to the question, answer is- my own name. It olweys make me smile , and I let go and yust stay with smile, emptyheded. Wen I get a new toot on my mind, It just makes me smile again...fairly plesent and does not take too much practice and selfdiscipline, one can go on smiling pretty long time. Some upgrading with a tehnich that "Korpo" left me, will fit like a glove.

whitelight:
    Deranged kundalini can create symptoms of madness, hallucinations, which are part of the process of unblocking the chakras and nadi pathways to the initiated
    Yes, I"we seen that with the others, in the hospital... besides, my neighbor upstairs (from chilhood)chased her own doughter with kife, becouse she made some mess with filthy shoes; lather on, she killed herself( I felt a need to clean but not that much ) I've eaten my peace off fear-cake three years ago, but feel pretty strong and confident now, still some caution is wise.
    I've recorgnized some signs of very active kundalini in some other people too, among others a mother and grown up daugther (my daugther's best friend), they are running "normal life" so far,what shall I do?

Su Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    It also may help to receive attunements to Kundalini Reiki (You can get the attunements online for free at http://xehupatl.com/ . The person who does the attunements is very good at doing the attunements, as he has been giving them for several years now.). This may seem like it would do nothing but increase your current difficulties, but the reason I'm suggesting to get at least the first 3 attunements is that they tend to reduce the side effects of an already active Kundalini and it gives you a way to heal yourself with energy that will not make the symptoms more difficult. Even a simple meditation based on the breath is really energy work, because anything based on focussed awareness will draw energy as well.

Also, you might want to contact Aunt Clair specifically. She has a lot of experience both with her own and with helping people with their energy work. Just keep in mind that she is still recovering from back surgery, if it takes longer than you expect to hear from her.
    Attunaments? Sounds like something I should think about, If I make a contact wih a teatcher tomorrow I'll ask her. I tink my 5 lower chakras are allredy initiated last time, but maybe I'm wrong.

" Even a simple meditation" well, I guess that includes wisualising the church in white lite bubble ower the house, and protecting boubble and cloke, wright? I wont do it again, thanks for worning.

I have tried to contact Aunt Clair, but "You have no new messages " , lets not bother her, my late father had a operation like that, she really needs to lay still now. I wish her quick recowery. Enywey, panick is over, (for now) thanks for the support means a lot to me.

whitelight Guest
    What is "vetiver oil" can't find it in dictionary, perhaps anybody knows Latin name of the plant?
    Vetiver is also known as Khus oil (or Khus Khus) - it is a thick oil, dark in colour and has a very strong fragrance -rather earthy and pleasant and a side benefit is that astral entities up to no good hate it. You can usually get it in a good pharmacy or health food shop - I think Essential Therapeutics or In Essence or Essenza Pura (all in Austraia) have it - try googling it works better than the dictionary

It also may help to receive attunements to Kundalini Reiki (You can get the attunements online for free at http://xehupatl.com/ . The person who does the attunements is very good at doing the attunements, as he has been giving them for several years now.).
    Again, better to let the Shakthi do her own thing and just serve to make the process more comfortable. As a Reiki practitioner myself I am not an advocate of free online absent attunements especially in a system that is not authentic Reiki nor authentic Kundalini practice.

Better to be erring on the side of caution IMHO as in my experience there is also no such thing as a "free lunch"!!! It is also not just a matter of being good with attunements, it is also about back up and support if things go astray, which sometimes they can. Reiki can and does stir up underlying causes of imbalances to be resolved, however in combination with spontaneous kundalini awakening I would be careful and just let the Shakthl run it's course.

Also before finding any sort of teacher you have to look carefully at their credentials:

1. Can they provide you details of their lineage? It is normal for both the Reiki healing and Kundalini Yoga systems to have teachers that can demonstrate an unbroken lineage back to the original teacher - eg. in Reiki this would be Usui
    2. Is the lineage bona fide? (you can go to Reiki Associations to check this out)
    3. What is the history of the lineage? Is it respected?
    4.Does the teacher provide back up if you need it - are they experienced in treating symptoms like yours? If so what do others say about it?

Also keep in mind that the traditional cultural aspects of Kundalini Yoga are very different from our own and one needs to be sure that they wanna take this on, or how they might deal with it in the event that a teacher displaying the right qualities (which you need face to face contact to determine this) is found

IMHE it is better to be informed about these basic things before plunging into anything where you could end up in deeper water and no one has the knowledge to get you out if you have difficulties with the influx of new energies.

Hope this helps Su!!

Su Guest
    Thank you "whitelight", It is wery close to my thinking. I'm a member of an reiki forum myself and though I'm not a reikist myself I'm pretty familar with it. Nice and gentile path, learned a lot , but not closely enough (is it ever?), 6 months ago I didn't know a thing, not even how many chakras are there. The first thing I did after I red about intiations on line, was to ask them what do they think about it and about repute of the Stefan Kamerhoffer and a line he comes from. To recapitulate, nobody knows for sure, how it will reflect, till I dont feel loose with it; I wont do it.
    There is only one thing that atrracts me:

"A person who has, or has had problems with wrong Kundalini awakening, or other problems with the Kundalini energy, can most often be helped with Kundalini Reiki."

Same thing was my intention with a teatcer,she was recomended to me .I will pulightly ask for her line. Anyway, I need yust some basic advices and some assistence in crysis, I have impresion that it would be follish to step under somebody elses shadow, it ollweys means to ecsept somebody elses covictions and sistem of beliefes. My biliefes are simple so far, there is energy and it wokrs on her own rules, mine is to try to find a plain way to fit in a stream. Doing someboyelses tehnic is like entering in his dream- his rules, his imagination becomes true.

To be honest I've broken my own word: I sed no more energy work, not even visualisation, but my doggy was sick, cant reach the vet till tomorow. So I DID IT, for the first time in the my life, just decided that I want to help and bicome a channal for the energy to hell, could feel it rising up and flowing up and in my right hand palm, it started to warm up and tinglle, wasn't shure what I'm doing,just didn't know how to stop it. Took me a while to get it. His temperature rose up , so I got csred, but remembered that reiki couldn't hurt, he looks much better now, nose is could and wet and I hope he will be OK till tomorow vet opens his practice.
    Now, how to stop it? My hand is still itching, gets warm ocasionally, toilet paper closens up to it and plastic from cigarette pack sticks. Did some washing dishes, but felt that should stop.
    Any magic words? But fast please

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast