Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I'm tryng NOT to reise my Kundalini

There was a mudra (meaning gesture, and usually is done with the hands) to stop energy coming in or going out. It was suggested to me for short term use when going somewhere with negative energy, for protection. It may be applicable. Connect the tip of the thumb to the tip of the index finger (the one you point with) to form a ring. You can do it with one hand or with both hands.

whitelight Guest
    There was a mudra (meaning gesture, and usually is done with the hands) to stop energy coming in or going out. It was suggested to me for short term use when going somewhere with negative energy, for protection. It may be applicable. Connect the tip of the thumb to the tip of the index finger (the one you point with) to form a ring. You can do it with one hand or with both hands.
    This is one way of closing down the spontaneous channelling of energy.

Another way is to place the thumb across the hand and close the fingers around the thumb. This is the "earth" gesture and also serves to ground /calm the energy down. This is done with both hands whilst focus goes to the feet and imagining excess energy is going into the earth itself. This will stop one from "floating off"

Yet another way is to simply wash hands under running water from the tap. This also works well.

Any more concerns Su pm me

Su Guest
    Thumb trick helped. I feel fine now, so does my doggy. I didn't know that hakini mudra closes the circle, always have been thinking that it opens a rooth chakra and is good for grunding. I do have alot to learn, don't I?
    I menidged to keep a flow closed or very slow, but while I was in the garden, felt a rush and started too heat up, lackiy I findedl your advices ; they were wery usefull to me. Washing and hakini didnt help but "holding thumbs" did. I'm still cooling down; so I'll relax now with some chocholate. Whitelite I just lowe jour advices , do you have some use for ice cream???

whitelight Guest
    EAT IT! yum! icecream also good to calm down kundalini

Also if you do "chin" mudra (thumb/forefinger touching) the way to do the lock to stop energy in/out is by additionally sitting on a woollen mat and putting soles of feet together. This is the "locked circuit" - nuthin gets in/nuthin gets out. But always earth and water elements calm down fire which is why earth mudra and earth breath may interest you:

The Earth Breath

A breathing practice for when you feel spaced out or not grounded – you can’t connect yourself with your daily activities.

Early in the morning stand bare-footed on the earth, arms extended from the shoulders, palms facing downwards. Imagine a cloud of (golden) magnetic energy coming up and into the body with each breath that you take.

As you inhale through the nostrils imagine this energy rising up through the earth and into your body.
    When you exhale through the nostrils, feel dull heavy energy being pulled out of the body via the feet.

Inhaling – drawing in the golden energy – the earth’s magnetic energy – feel it moving through the body.

Exhaling and the dull heavy energy is drawn out through the feet.

Continue on with the practice for as long as you feel necessary.

My mum gave me this about 15 years ago and it works
    She was the one who taught me thumb lock - it is also good if you are say in the street and someone is trying to grab your energy - this blocks them - no way can anyone steal chi while you do this lock

keep smiling and give your dog a pat for me!!

Cheers!
    WL

Su Guest
    whitelight
    My mum gave me this about 15 years ago and it works
    She was the one who taught me thumb lock - it is also good if you are say in the street and someone is trying to grab your energy - this blocks them - no way can anyone steal chi while you do this lock

keep smiling and give your dog a pat for me!!
    Ill send you a picture of him on private and you 'll se for yourself why is he so speciall, he is pure love in a cudlly package. It is nice that you have a relation with mom like that, hope one day Ill excange "recipies and tricks" with mine doughter, kiss her for me.

Steeling energy on the streat? Would it look like pushy people trying to dominate, capture yor atention, use you for something...?
    Or it could look like five year old girl, very sweat and pretty child; she was coming from the oposite way, holding her mums hand...in that moment mother told her: "We are going tomorow to the shop, when the daddy comes home and see about the computor." The girrl asked "Really, I'm gonna get it tomorrow?" Mother confirmed. The girl was shining with a happy smile...than something strange happened (besides the fact that she wasn't a day older than five do they born with high school diploma dese days ) her face turn uglly, her mouth and the happy smile teeth , becomed somehow bigger, her face was ehactly the same and at same time the teeth have closen up to me... Like it was size olmost half of the face in the moment when she looked with me straight in the eyes ; with joy and pride, like chilldren do when they think "Did you hear that? I'm gonna get a computer!!!" Honestly I recoiled, felt a half of a second fear, than calmed myself down that it was nothing.
    Same thing happened again with my dother: she told me how her boyfriend ignored her question and she felt like Ally Mc Bill (remember that serial?) and she was quite calml ath the surphace but inside she was fourious and scrached him like wild cat, she ewen made that sound like cat in the fight: FFFFFFFFFFRHS, she did that towards me to show it, it starrtled me. We bursted in the laugh in "comic realife" it was a funny story, but something has mowed, for a moment I had a filing that she is splitting and a peace of her is coming much closer to me...her hand with a "cat clows", so I moved backwords.
    What it this? What em I seeing?
    Just a opinon and a link or thread , Don't want to be heawy or niddy or other people time waster.

Is it proper to keep aksing here qusetions wich are not related to a subject or it is common to switch them in a related treads, or should I use your offer for private?
    The forum is really hudge..I'm not lazy, but what one can read in a 5-10 minutes it takes me a whole hour, sometimes I have to read several times a sentence or use dictionary to just to be shure that I've anwderstood it wright.

whitelight Guest
    Su you are right

Children are fantastic reflectors of the quality of the energy in the environment

When your daughter does those things she is only telling you in her own way that the energy ain't right

That means that perhaps there is something unbalanced in the environment

So I would suggest you give her Walnut Bach flower remedy which you buy for around $15 from a good chemist or health food shop. This will break links to the energy that makes you feel uncomfortable and will protect her aura. She is a sweet child and there is nothing for you to worry about. Children are pure. It is always this way.

Take Care,
    WL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3