Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Comments on excersises based on NEW and MBA

Blog Entries
    There are tons of definitions for what happens and how it happens. My favorite definition (or rather, the way I look at it) is a bit different to some established ways of seeing it.
    There is the distinction of what body we use to go where, and categories to illustrate them: Body->etheric->astral and it goes up in definition all the way to mental, corresponding to the reported planes or locales.
    There is Robert's definition: The physical body, utilizing the chakras, generates or rather projects the energy body, which would be a subtle body, and it goes to the RTZ and the astral, and so on. In this definition (which I like very much) the energy body 'is the energy body', in other words, it is what it is, and it can vary in vibration to be closer to the RTZ or etheric (lower) or up to the astral, adjusting it's frequency to wherever you are able to go. So it's really the same body- it does what you're able to make it do depending on your focus, intention, and ability.
    The way I see it is as thus (possibly the same way Robert sees it, but explained differently):
    We exist simultaneously in all possible existence- From the ultra-abstract mental plane to the slow material plane, and even lower whatever exists that we don't the capacity to comprehend yet. What is now in the 'material' plane as we think we know it is our conscious focus- All the degrees of subtlety of our body all the way to nonlocality or supralocality are degrees that span the total of what we are. When we do energy work, and all the introspective and meditative work, we are training our conscious mind to connect to our energy body, what we are doing is projecting our consciousness into this energy body we already have and bringing our awareness to the realm it inhabits. We strengthen the energy body by doing the work, but we also establish a conscious connection to it- we are always connected to it, but we are not necessarily conscious of it or are able to manipulate it, and this is what we do when we project. But of course, this is my opinion.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

danielnieuwoudt Guest

And it dawns

Hi CFTraveler

I think that puts things into perspective. The analogy is then that we have a physical body and we "tune" our enery body into diffirent energetic frequencies depending on which plane/dimension we want to project to.

The ability to "tune" into these frequencies is done by using the chakras system to refine raw energy into the lower/higher frequencies.

As before, I appreciate the time you took to reply.

Thanks a mil
    Daniel

Blog Entries
    Ha ha you said it better than me.

danielnieuwoudt Guest

Session

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Relaxation Session (16th June 2007 -> 22:00 to 23:43)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

1. Normal Relaxation Procedure
    2. Affirmation
    3. Energy Raising in from feet to hips and vertically up spine to crown
    4. Various attempts to deepen trace state using different methods of visualization.

After reaching deep level of relaxation became aware of energy body hands and arms. Breathing awareness very effective to expand awareness to more part of the energy body by visualizing air flowing through the nose right down to the toes (air was visualized as pure white energy and where ever it flowed caused tingling sensations/feelings). Experimented with different methods of focusing awareness on various part of the energy body to attempt to reproduce sensations/awareness in hands and arms as these are generally achieved/perceived first. Found that focusing awareness on various parts does have effect and provides similar sensations/feelings but not as strong as hands and arms. Takes a lot of concentration to keep surface mind clear which allows for much more deeper and more controlled though/visualization.

Using deeper level of though/visualization (clearer level) in conjunction with energy body has interesting effects as one becomes aware/feels expansion, lightness and position changes.

Had what I would think is a core image (nasty image –but for the life of me cannot recall what it was . . . ) which I attacked (shocked, hit and torched). Sucked up the remains (ashes) in a imaginary vacuum device which I tossed into space. The effect was a jolt in left arm of the energy body. After effect was intense buzzing and tingling in left arm with a very light and free sensation/awareness.

Note: Interesting thing though is that I am right handed.

This put a smile on my face and strangely felt that more than one face smiled as this felt like a achievement. Decided to wake up and recap the events before forgotten.

Regards
    Daniel

star Guest
    Daniel, your posts are really interesting I look forward to more.

- James

danielnieuwoudt Guest
    Thanks Star, appreciate the encouragement and will do.

Two interesting notes:

1. Ability to see sound: Has anyone experienced that before? Almost as if sharp sounds causes a ripple in the energy body which is visible in the minds eye.

2. Sounds becoming lounder whe focused on: However, think this was a result of being able to keep the surface mind fairly clear which allowed me to more distinctly focus on the sounds that I was experimenting with.

Regards
    Daniel

danielnieuwoudt Guest

Relaxation Session

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Relaxation Session (17th June 2007 -> 22:00 to …)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

1. Normal Relaxation Procedure
    2. Affirmation
    3. Only “watchful” meditation

Decided to experiment with a different approach based on the theory that every one projects during the course the normal sleep process. Decided to watch the process of falling asleep from a third persons perspective and not attempt to interfere. Found that I very quickly achieved a state where I became aware of my astral hands and arms. Also became aware that my legs and feet were loosening/expanding. Remained in this state for a while and attempted to continue observing.

Started with what would probably be lucid dreaming a decided to let myself go with this as I took a very laid back approach tonight. Rolled over and lay on my side which brought me back to a aware state. Started drifting off again when I decided to turn over to my stomach which again brought me to a aware state … surprise, surprise …

Became aware that my arm were hanging through the mattress of the bed and were not where I expected them to be ie. tucked under the pillow (this is how I normally sleep on my stomach) . For a split second became aware that my physical body was still lying on its side which has a profound effect on my mind creating a immediate falling sensation (Felt like my stomach was literally being turned upside down – similar feeling when leaving a airplane while skydiving). Felt like I was falling through the bed mattress with my arms and upper body. Everything was dark. Became aware immediately that it felt my hips were stuck and could not pass through the bed. I tried to take control and force the falling effect which did not succeed.

Note: When the falling sensation started and during the course of the process feeling stuck there was a wavy sounds being heard. Could also hear and feel my heart chakra pounding away at different tempos.

Woke up with buzzing sensation all over my body and decided not to get up and continue experimenting.

Regards
    Daniel

ShatteredSoul Guest
    Hey Daniel, It sounds like you are doing great. Just a thought but it is recommended that when you attempt to project you do it from a light trance rather than a deep one. I just noticed from your logs that you are going pretty deep.

Of course everyone is different and you should do what works best for you. Perhaps its an idea that you could play with though.

danielnieuwoudt Guest

Level of Trance and Related

Hi ShatteredSould

Firstly, thank you for the time you have taken to read the logs and post. I have PM'ed you a couple of questions and would appreciate you feedback on these.

Regards
    Daniel

Blog Entries
    Shattered Soul wrote:
    Hey Daniel, It sounds like you are doing great. Just a thought but it is recommended that when you attempt to project you do it from a light trance rather than a deep one. I just noticed from your logs that you are going pretty deep.
    Even though it is not the same for everyone, I beg to disagree. Most people need to be in the 'body asleep' mind awake state to project, and a light trance has more possibilities of moving the physical body and aborting the projection reflex, especially if the projector is inexperienced. And of course the type of projection desired makes a diff. too.; If you're RVing it doesn't have to be a deep trance, and if you're a seasoned projector, you get used to bilocation and can pretty much control your physical body to not allow it to get in the way of obtaining information from your projected copy.
    But in general terms, if you're not paralyzed, or close enough to be experiencing astral sight, sounds and sometimes strong energy effects, you're not deep enough to successfully separate and remember to talk about it.
    Of course this is just my observation based on my experiences- many phasers have no problem doing it from a light trance, and some projectors in the past reported doing it while walking-But I know I'm not that talented.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast