Thread: hemi-sync important exercises

student of life Guest

hemi-sync important exercises

Hello everyone!!!I wish you the best!I would like to say that in first wave exercise 4 (release recharge)is really working!I've got many memories from old energy blockages(associated with emotions)and after the exercises I was noticeable feeling all the better!

Blog Entries
    "Release & Recharge" is where you work with your Energy Conversion Box, taking trouble stuff out, "bubbling" it away, taking the underlying emotions and memories back in, right?

I was initially disappointed with it, but when I revisited it a year later with a year of energy work and after I had built some sensitivity, I could feel the energies involved.

I think it is a really well-designed exercise for releasing emotional stuff and undoing underlying trauma, and it works even if you are not much aware of what happens. I think it is optimally done every day if you are serious about it and to get good results.

Wish you the best as well.
    Oliver

student of life Guest
    Thank you for your wishes Oliver!I have to say that you are right on this one doing energy work is really important in conjuction with other exercises.Can I ask you something Oliver?Have you achieved astral travel?You know they say that release recharge is also important for releasing any blockages for O.B.E.s.Have you done that with this exercise?Or if you have any technique that would help I would be grateful. Greetings Kirk.

Blog Entries
    Hello, Kirk.

No, I have not yet consciously projected.

I have semi-lucid memories of nightly adventures a "wiser me" seems to have made lately. I had strong spontaneous projection reflexes, but I broke them off. I can induce states of semi-detachment, especially of limbs, but the blockages in my chest area seem to block down that and I usually end up cleaning up what I find in that vibrational state.

Back when I was actively trying to project, a year ago, I could regularly induce strong trances, especially in conjunction with Hemisync, with extreme slowdown of time and such. I had good results with the Living Body Map exercise which helped me heal up a developing chronic illness.

I think R&R is perfectly designed - while I could not "see" everything Robert said on the tape, I could feel the energies moving - flowing out and flowing in. It has all the elements necessary for slowly working away at the causes of emotional blockages, reinforced by visualisation and Hemisync.

Good success,
    Oliver

student of life Guest
    Hello Oliver!I found similarities in what you write the chest condition and lucid dream semi-state,my only problem is due to work situations I haven't done much energy work and this cost me a set back.Iam not getting the vibrations a long time,do you have any suggestions on that?Also about the L.B.M. exercise it really works for me too in many cases.I find that colour breathing is also helping especially when you are in emotional situations that need a fast acting technique Also I'd like to tell you for the problem in projection that you can use the exploration/sleep exercise it's really helpful. I wish you the best and I hope you succeed.bye Oliver.

Blog Entries
    Hello, student.

I think continued energetic cleanup (like blockage work which can manifest in thousands of techniques of course) eases doing anything with the energy body. When I tried to get a bit of the vibrational state going it seemed almost effortless. Not much harder to do than with Hemisync. It was a spontaneous idea I had (after months of energy work), so I laid down, did some tranceing (I had not practised for quite some time) and it worked. So a cleaner energy body seems to facilitate everything.

Mind you, it was a rather gentle, subtle vibration, not the all-body rush that I had during a nightly experience. While it roared like a million channels rushing with energy, it was not uncomfortable or threatening, BTW.

I thank you for your suggestions - I find myself pressed hard for time, and do Hemisync only rarely now, but energy work regularly - every day, usually multiple sessions in a day, with sometimes a day without. This works very fine.

My main problem with Hemisync is finding half to 3/4 of an hour to lie down and do nothing else. So the nightly exercise might really be the best.

Robert has in its tutorials suggestions for the "energy work quickie" in between anything. For example during a five minute break. Or alongside a repetitive activity (but please not when driving or operating heavy machinery, okay? ) like when having a walk with the dog or when swimming or when in the fitness studio. When the mind has capacity that is not more wisely invested elsewhere low-intensity energy work can be practised.

Be well.
    Oliver