Thread: Third eye book now available for free download

Third eye book now available for free download

http://www.clairvision.org/ckb/ckbe/ckb ... _0003.html

It was a book I had heard good things about, but with only 30,000 copies in print and it being all sold out I was waiting for it to be released for download in pdf for free. Today I saw that it had been finally released for free in electronic form and got my copy. So far it looks interesting - I'm only about 30 pages in and I'm not sure where it is going, but it is definitely interesting and it is different than anything I have tried so far.

sono Guest

THANKS!

A big thank you for this link - I downloaded the book, am putting the techniques into practise, & am having amazingly intense meditations, as well as energy sensations - also got out of the body again. I wish they had a forum on that site, though!

Namsate

The idea is that this book provides a solid foundation for the other things they teach like the past life regression. I'm probably going to try the other books when I'm done with this one. It just keeps inspiring me to get supplemental material, such as learning about the meridians for acupressure.

I haven't had a chance to test it, but I suspect this book combines really well with the book from http://www.openyourthirdeye.com which I also have. It, however, was not free.

sono Guest
    Don't know why but I get a bad vibe from the last link you posted re opening the third eye. . . . maybe it's just the adspeak I can't relate to.

Rhone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sono
    Don't know why but I get a bad vibe from the last link you posted re opening the third eye. . . . maybe it's just the adspeak I can't relate to.
    It reminds me of Matt Furey and the way he hypes his shamelessly overpriced products. The Wulong Tea scams use a similar style, as well.